Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 November, 04:52
Just need to get something off my chest. I need to apologize to the White Hat's reading this for my comments yesterday. I HAVE NOT given up nor do I plan to. I am a very emotional person and overreacted yesterday. Please forgive me as I am human and not infallible. Thank DJT, White Hat's, and Military. I am sorry. 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 November, 07:51
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
We are all worn out. And WH’s, they know it. But this shitty mess has to be throughly cleaned.
Every last bit of it. Or a couple generations down the road it will be to do all over again & evil will have learned from this loss.

We can do this. God has brought us this far & HE is famous for finishing what HE starts.

❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
It's stressful living two different lives. The one where you can't talk to anybody about what is going on because they're oblivious. And the one you believe you know what is going on.
08:15 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 November, 10:46
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
OMG, Yes! I am impressed with your original post and admitting your human! Stay Human!!! This is not the easy path. We are fighting an evil that no good person could even conceive of. Our emotions are our super power. They have NO feelings. Stay your beautiful human self, Patriot.