Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
Cynthia Holt MAGA โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Cynthia_Holt
Kari Lake elaborates on what their strategy by slow walking the ballotsNow you know why the establishment was all prepared to push the same message:
Trump is done.
They are psyoping MAGA."They wanted to throw cold water on the movement. They want to take that victory. They want to make it look like America first is not thriving when, in fact, it is. Don't believe the narrative that you're hearing....I think they wanted us to not have our big moment with our big victory speech.. They did this to me in the primary...The media ran with the false narrative that I squeaked out a win...I believe we win and I think we win by a good margin and we are going to go on to reform our elections so we never have this embarrassment again."
01:16 PM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mikkee in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 November, 08:07
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pรคtiรคlรค @VilleP
10 November, 05:05
Thank You ๐Ÿ’– Great Message ๐Ÿ’–
We are winning โœจ Keep The Faith โœจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Harding @Believer101
10 November, 02:22
I hate what they are doing to Trump trying to say that he is no longer relevant. That shows just how scared they are of him. I agree with Cynthia Holt - they are trying to dump cold water on our movement. Don't believe their lies. Don't give up - we have come too far.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
10 November, 03:30
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
Thatโ€™s exactly what they are trying to do, demoralize us. There are Anons on here trying to do the same thing. To me, theyโ€™re nothing more than turncoats. President Trump has done more for the American people, then any other president has ever done.
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON PRESIDENT TRUMP, EVER!!
Florida Ron can either grab onto President Trumps coattails and ride along as VP, or he can stay home in Florida. Either way, I will never vote for him over President Trump.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 November, 04:22
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
I believe they are doing the same thing w/regard to Trump/DeSantis. They are trying to pit us one against the other! I love President Trump and will never walk away from him!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 November, 01:30
They can try but they always fail because they have no heart for truth and justice. We are not wimps, weโ€™re truth seekers who love truth and human kindness. God is with us, thatโ€™s all we need.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
10 November, 01:26
It's hard to watch and listen to all of the claims of our defeat when I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that we have not been defeated. We know (as the DS knows) that this election was rigged just as the 2020 election was. In fact, we know that our elections have been rigged for decades to form certain government positions favorable to the DS. But here is where we have the advantage. Our years spent in complacency were not wasted. Those experiences being revealed to us so shockingly have sharpened our awareness so that every tiny discrepancy can and will be detected instantly. They no longer have the ability to deceive us. We are higher than they are in our ability to face cold hard facts and find a way to fix problems. Humankind is far more divine that we ever realized and now we are on a path that will reveal all truths and dispel all darkness. So how can we ever feel that we are lost? We are all sinners saved by the grace of God. Mighty Christian soldiers - Victorious!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 November, 01:29
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Well said

Judy Anonette @biju
10 November, 01:22
Yes! thank you!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
10 November, 01:31
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Big difference

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
10 November, 01:19
No comparison in the number of followers. That shows a true picture.