Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 November, 01:16
Cynthia Holt MAGA ✝️🇺🇸
Cynthia_Holt
Kari Lake elaborates on what their strategy by slow walking the ballotsNow you know why the establishment was all prepared to push the same message:
Trump is done.
They are psyoping MAGA."They wanted to throw cold water on the movement. They want to take that victory. They want to make it look like America first is not thriving when, in fact, it is. Don't believe the narrative that you're hearing....I think they wanted us to not have our big moment with our big victory speech.. They did this to me in the primary...The media ran with the false narrative that I squeaked out a win...I believe we win and I think we win by a good margin and we are going to go on to reform our elections so we never have this embarrassment again."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
10 November, 01:31
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Big difference

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
10 November, 01:55
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
This should be enough to rest this case