Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 November, 01:16
Cynthia Holt MAGA ✝️🇺🇸
Cynthia_Holt
Kari Lake elaborates on what their strategy by slow walking the ballotsNow you know why the establishment was all prepared to push the same message:
Trump is done.
They are psyoping MAGA."They wanted to throw cold water on the movement. They want to take that victory. They want to make it look like America first is not thriving when, in fact, it is. Don't believe the narrative that you're hearing....I think they wanted us to not have our big moment with our big victory speech.. They did this to me in the primary...The media ran with the false narrative that I squeaked out a win...I believe we win and I think we win by a good margin and we are going to go on to reform our elections so we never have this embarrassment again."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Harding @Believer101
I hate what they are doing to Trump trying to say that he is no longer relevant. That shows just how scared they are of him. I agree with Cynthia Holt - they are trying to dump cold water on our movement. Don't believe their lies. Don't give up - we have come too far.
02:22 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Believer101 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 November, 04:22
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
I believe they are doing the same thing w/regard to Trump/DeSantis. They are trying to pit us one against the other! I love President Trump and will never walk away from him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
10 November, 03:30
That’s exactly what they are trying to do, demoralize us. There are Anons on here trying to do the same thing. To me, they’re nothing more than turncoats. President Trump has done more for the American people, then any other president has ever done.
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON PRESIDENT TRUMP, EVER!!
Florida Ron can either grab onto President Trumps coattails and ride along as VP, or he can stay home in Florida. Either way, I will never vote for him over President Trump.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
10 November, 03:07
They want us demoralized and want us to give up. FK'em as I have NO intention and we will come back bolder and stronger.