Ice Kates @IceKates
This is a visual of Oregon however they are saying dems are winning by landslides.
11:31 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
09 November, 09:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Just like Michigan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
09 November, 03:44
Just like Illinois.....cheating at its finest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 November, 04:15
In response Debi Brown to her Publication
I understand what you are saying....and I get she was the front runner republican opponent....but my question is....why didn't Trump endorse her??? That has bothered me about this race. I know we definitely do not want Kotek....but I can't help but wonder if Drazan is a Rhino in hiding and that's why Trump didn't endorse her maybe? I don't know.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 November, 03:35
PORTLAND basically is winning....the rest of the state...is not Portland.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 November, 03:38
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
YES come on Portland. Save Oregon !
This could be a fantastic turn around .

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 November, 11:46
We voted Republican here on the northern Oregon coast and we know several other people that were voting Republican, there is always Trump flags flying on trucks and a lot of support for the Republican party I believe there is definitely fraud here in our district.

09 November, 01:58
In response James Dean to his Publication
Yes I don't believe the blue counties and I may get my calculator going later. The numbers don't seem like they match percent overall is showing. We know they cheated and I hope we get to drain our swamp. Proud of our NW Oregon Patriots thank you!!!!!

Scat ling @scatling
09 November, 11:43
Yeah, I didn't even bother to watch the Washington State races. No point when you know it will be "allow a few little areas to have a red person win, but fix the rest"

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 November, 11:39
Took this last night when they were saying dems were leading but whole thing was red

09 November, 04:03
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I love it :)
Have a great day Erin!