Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 November, 11:31
This is a visual of Oregon however they are saying dems are winning by landslides.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 November, 11:46
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
We voted Republican here on the northern Oregon coast and we know several other people that were voting Republican, there is always Trump flags flying on trucks and a lot of support for the Republican party I believe there is definitely fraud here in our district.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Yes I don't believe the blue counties and I may get my calculator going later. The numbers don't seem like they match percent overall is showing. We know they cheated and I hope we get to drain our swamp. Proud of our NW Oregon Patriots thank you!!!!!
01:58 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 November, 03:38
Exactly. NOBODY likes what the blue dems did to Portland...not even Portlanders....yet miraculously...the votes keep turning blue in numbers that override the entire state? I don't buy it for one second.

09 November, 03:40
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I don't see how the numbers support dems winning either. I also got my calculator out to do my own math. They will not get away with their treason.

#ReportShenanigans

09 November, 03:41
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Thank you too for fighting so hard for Oregon. It's a real gem and would love to see it thrive again.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 November, 02:33
you're welcome and thank you