Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
Just voted suburban C(r)ook County IL. No ID needed. Verified info on ipad and signed. Paper ballot, sharpie and fed machine myself.

While voting someone came in and was mailed a ballot. Said she didn’t receive. Signed that she didnt receive and they led her to electronic machine. No ID.

Chicago has always been really corrupt, but now its even worse.

NCSWIC
03:30 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mcnut in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 November, 06:01
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
TUNNELS and look up lodges in that town, then look up who owns what and WHO is "in politicks"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 November, 05:56
Never use a Sharpie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 November, 05:57
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Pen only. Never sharpie. It's one of their tactics.

Carey Lou @Careylou
08 November, 05:45
Here in Connecticut, we were required to use pencils to complete our ballots! What ever happened to ballpoint pens? very suspicious

08 November, 06:00
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Carry your own pen. Never use a pencil. They can erase it. Why would you use a pencil?

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 November, 07:16
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
CT here i brought my own pen

charlette muller @barleybar
08 November, 05:27
our polling place said black or blue ink only,,, and proceeded to have a black sharpie at each station... just like last time,,, I brought my own blue pen !!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
08 November, 05:16
Fraud going on! You cannot use a sharpie to vote!!! 😒

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
08 November, 04:32
I've been reading people here in some areas in illinois are being told ink pens "mess up the ballots, sharpies work better." didn't have that happen down where i live, but people who encountered this with the sharpies and refused to use them, used black ink pens and was accepted just fine.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
08 November, 03:54
Sharpie? Ballots say sign with ink ONLY - NOT sharpie.