America First @Realdeal
i really dont have faith in voting some people i no wont vote again safe or not safe said thought they had it all just doent seem right feel like alot of people wont vote bc that reason I wasn’t going to vote but what do i got to loose already struggling now just going to get worse
08:07 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Realdeal in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 November, 11:08
In response America First to his Publication
I will vote again when it's a legitimate government - a Constitutional Republic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 November, 11:09
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
And honestly - do we NEED to be governed?
Imagine a world without government.
Without any of their systems.
That's what aligns with me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
08 November, 11:01
This is what we have been fighting. We have to make a stand. We know it is rigged so why are we voting just because the government yet again tells us to vote? We have to stop listening to them telling us how to live and do what is right, that's what got us here in the first place. Use discernment!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 November, 09:52
Vote and declare Victory🙏🏻

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 November, 09:31
I went a slightly different direction:

I voted as soon as I was old enough but was disgusted early on with the "big two" parties - I felt it was too much of a competition & not enough working together for the country & people
And while there was corruption then it wasn't out in the open & daylight like now

I started researching & voting for "third party" candidates, figuring more people would join as they became disgusted with the Ds & Rs
Ah, but I didn't know how rigged the system was & was frustrated that alternative parties didn't seem to gain percentages in polls & votes nation wide

I voted mostly R in 2016 for the first time in a national election & did the same in 2020 for what it was worth
I started to rebel & go back to voting 3rd party this time - that's how disgusted I was at 2020 not being fixed
I'll vote R, though, & see what happens - I wish it felt like more than just a FU gesture at this point, though

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
08 November, 09:21
I stopped voting in the early 90s because I figured out way back then that the elections were rigged and every year, I told people that is why I don't vote. I didn't even vote in the 2016 election. However, I did vote in 2020 because it became clear to me that in order to stop the rigged elections now WE ALL HAVE TO VOTE! I'll be voting in person today. Now that so many are finally aware of the rigging, it's crucial that we all get out and vote.

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
08 November, 08:18
They don't have the fraudemic to hide the fraud again. If they try to pull another trick, they'll wake up the normies.
But if people don't vote you'll just help them build a stronger case defense.
Stop with the doomer attitude and go vote, it's a fking day act, not an entire military campaign.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 November, 08:17
I 100% agree with you on many levels. I wasn't going to vote and made a stance about it. I have to drive an hour away to vote (long story) I live in Kansas. There are 13 judges here up for re-election. Only 3 of those judges were put in by Republican governors. They are the reason Kansas has become an abortion hub! I am going today to vote the corruption out!! I pray you and everyone else choose to vote. I think about the J6 prisoners. I am voting for them! I am voting for all the anons who don't live in the United States! I am asking you all to go vote for those that can't! FLOOD IT!!

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
08 November, 08:15
If you don't vote, all you do is make it easier for the Deep State to win through fraud or even legitimately. I don't believe in political way, but someone will get elected nonetheless.
And their cult always vote. If you make it easier for them, you'll just shoot yourself in the feet.
Had us brazilians stayed home instead of voting, we wouldn't have enough cases to contest this election. Now, we at least have a fighting chance. People rose up and won't accept communism taking over again.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
07 November, 10:53
voted one time in life 2016 to start the movement because my intuition pushed me to. ive not felt the same since. ive never been one to fall for being peer pressured into doing anything.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 November, 09:23
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!
Truth Sniper ⭐⭐⭐
Truth Sniper ⭐⭐⭐
@_truth_hurts_21
10m
·Well my Patriot brothers and sisters we made it through Monday. I hope you guys had a pretty good one. God bless you all and the ones you love. Lord willing we will speak again tomorrow 🐸✝️✝️
VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲VOTE 🇺🇲

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 November, 09:19
I'm not voting in a sham election.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
07 November, 09:17
You'll be alright.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
07 November, 08:46
we need the numbers regardless VOTE

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
07 November, 08:42
Not voting at all is a vote for the democrats.
Get your lazy ass out there tomorrow and vote you fool!

America First @Realdeal
07 November, 08:52
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
aint lazy one bit 12 hrs days far from lazy

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 November, 08:34
Be part of history VOTE in person tomorrow.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 November, 08:19
What have you got to lose? EVERYTHING.

Vote for your own personal integrity. Vote for the children. Vote for hope. Vote to Make America Great Again.

If you don't try, we all go down with you.

America First @Realdeal
07 November, 08:21
In response The Real Me to her Publication
understoof but why is everyone forgetting 2020 iwasnt that for the same thing dont you want to see people arrested for it or we just look yhe other way and hope this one isnt and then have to fight to get him imprached and so and so on wash rinse repeat buybthen it will be 2024 or they cheat again and back to rallies to say they cheated but no action isnt everyone tired of it

1776 ... @IGG1776
07 November, 08:14
Ya gotta Vote, it's for America 🇺🇸

America First @Realdeal
07 November, 08:17
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
i did in 2020 were did that get america not being smart just saying shouldnt have to go threw this stuff again if we have it all doent make sense the whole Q movement was to vote again i highly doubht blackouts etc etc havent seen one military on the move imwere i am nj to philly every day so we need to figure out whats real bc shit aint adding up if he says running again in 2024 then the movement is shit isnt he suppose to be in already again etc going to go threw this shit again is getting old