Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
07 November, 06:17
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
We're still cleaning up from Ian. I'm calling shenanigans on this one...too "convenient"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
07 November, 05:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 November, 05:36
to the wizards and warlocks running hasrp....could ya friggin leave Florida alone for a half a beat?

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 November, 04:30
interestined line up to vks post.........its predicted a cat 1 which for FL is just an annoying fart haha

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
07 November, 04:26

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 November, 04:24
No doubt its being manipulated by weather weapons...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 November, 04:14
SHIT!!@! I already have a leak in my 4 year old roof thanks to Hurricane Ian! I cannot get drywall right now to fix repairs from water damage, and cannot get anyone to go on the roof to fix it yet!

WTF!

I have family in a hotel because they were flooded out in Port Orange.

This is NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of DAARPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 November, 04:31
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You need to have the roof tarped. If you are insured, you can get reimbursed for that. Call your insurance company and see if they can supply you with a roofing contractor to tarp the roof to mitigate further damage.

This storm shouldn't be a big wind event but it will produce lots of rain and if there's an uncovered hole on your roof it will find its way inside.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 November, 07:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 November, 04:13
I've never seen a storm do that.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
07 November, 04:09
Target: Maralago.... looking JUST LIKE IT

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 November, 04:07
Is that part of why Trump cut down all the trees surrounding Mar-a-Lago? Really makes you think 😆🥊

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 November, 04:07
Save this

8/26 > 88 TRUMP

Oct 26 tomorrow on Julian Calendar

Oct = 8 > 8/26

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 November, 04:05
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!