Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 November, 04:02
hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 November, 04:14
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
SHIT!!@! I already have a leak in my 4 year old roof thanks to Hurricane Ian! I cannot get drywall right now to fix repairs from water damage, and cannot get anyone to go on the roof to fix it yet!

WTF!

I have family in a hotel because they were flooded out in Port Orange.

This is NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of DAARPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
You need to have the roof tarped. If you are insured, you can get reimbursed for that. Call your insurance company and see if they can supply you with a roofing contractor to tarp the roof to mitigate further damage.

This storm shouldn't be a big wind event but it will produce lots of rain and if there's an uncovered hole on your roof it will find its way inside.
04:31 PM - Nov 07, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 November, 04:34
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
this is good to know

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 November, 04:33
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I just got a new roof not 4 years ago. TY for your help. Good advice. I thought hurricane season was over and we had time to fix things, and get parts to repair.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 November, 04:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
sorry cm.
this sucks.
hang in there.