Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 November, 11:31
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
found a better quality one
AARON CARTER SETS GOFUNDME PAGE TO RAISE 100K | DELETED VIDEO - YouTube

Go get a job like the rest of us AARON!FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 November, 03:08
ph wow good find........did he say brad pitt or paisley?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
08 November, 03:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Paisley

Just Alara @alaraofsirius
07 November, 05:44
oh chite

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 November, 11:19
The majority are child trafficking, pedophile, satanists. Just clean out Hollywood and DC. They need a cleansing like Sodom and Gomorrah.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 November, 10:56
I just pray the white hats helped him enter God's
Witness Protection Program.

He also tweeted Kanye, 2 days before the 'drowning'.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
07 November, 10:59
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Whiney, her daughter also drowned in a tub, sketchy. Hopefully, that's the easy story to get them out of harms way

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
07 November, 10:36
Its terrible...

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
07 November, 10:11
What did Nick Carter say about Aaron?
“My heart is broken,” Nick wrote on Instagram following news of Aaron's death. “Even though my brother and I have had a complicated relationship, my love for him has never ever faded.” The Backstreet Boys honored Aaron during their London show, with the band holding a grieving Nick.46 mins ago

Aaron Carter Remembered By Nick Carter, The Backstreet Boys

Drew USA @USADrew18
07 November, 09:32
I dont know what or who to believe anymore. The world is going to crumble soon if something doesnt change. Its scary times we live in. All I can do is make the best life for my family and live life likes its our last day on earth. I need to block everything out and hope for the best.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
07 November, 09:24
oh dear, another one trying escape.
These deals made, are for life & affect every family member. I pray for his Soul.
I can’t imagine the horror this kid experienced growing up in all of this.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 November, 09:01
Mark my words, he is not dead. He is part of the plan to wake people up. Look how many posts there are here on AU about this situation, imagine on "normie" social media.

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 November, 09:16
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
9+I agree.
He is not dead.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 November, 08:56
he calls his brother a rapist

so who did nick rape?

was it aaron? or some other child/children?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 November, 08:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
it's real... he has been trying to get the truth out for years. his fam wants him dead for ratting this info. he has proof from the girls Nick raped and lawsuits .
he talked about it on podcasts on youtube and lil videos like this.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 November, 08:55
U g g h h - what a nightmare - the . D E MO N S are scrambling [to take everyone they can] down with them.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 November, 08:55
U g g h h - what a nightmare - the . D E MO N S are scrambling [to take everyone they can] down with them.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 November, 08:51
Damn! 😡😡😡

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
07 November, 08:50
😢