Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Every time I drive a significant distance I refill my car when I get home, as you never know what might happen, and I don't want to be caught out. Coming back late at night when I might have only driven an hour there is an internal dialogue of "you can do it tomorrow, just head home, don't worry about it". But we are at war, and the discipline is to always fill my car. It's not about the fuel, it's about sustaining the mindset and overcoming the internal desire to rest when the goal is not yet achieved.
07:26 AM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 November, 09:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I do this every time I go out, if the gauge hits 3/4 of a tank I think it's low now. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
07 November, 08:09
*Discipline = I like your choice of word there - it is exactly what must always be maintained in wartime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
07 November, 08:06
Exactly. Same mindset as you @martingeddes . Always. Did this evening even though was feeling oh so tired.. knew I had to fill up tank, and all my tires as one showed low air - turns out all were a bit low; and then went to the market and bought a dozen or so more gallons of so-called spring water (Adirondack NY source, if the label is honest).

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 November, 07:11

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 November, 07:02

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
07 November, 03:30
That last sentence 👏 so on the money!!

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 November, 03:27
For years I have never let my car get below half a tank. I pull into a gas station as soon as it gets close.

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
07 November, 02:40
Been doing this since 1989 learn a hard lesson. earthquakes you learn alot. no cash no gas no food no water

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
07 November, 03:24
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
I remember that day as well.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 November, 02:09
Haven't stopped in 3 years.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 November, 01:45
.!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 November, 01:22
that is a wise perspective, have that internal dialogue Tomorrow way too much♥️

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
07 November, 01:07
In my state of PA, some truckstops on the turnpike are out of diesel . I will be following your advice daily . Thank u

Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 November, 11:17
i do the same thing!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
07 November, 11:06
get a couple of lrg gas cans & fill them.. on the gulf of mexico & we have to have some ready to run those generators after storms..3 weeks last time

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 November, 10:55
I agree, I do this with groceries and things for the pets. I have plenty of back stock but still always topping it off.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
07 November, 10:41
Yes! Well said Martin. ❤️
I do this also - and I carry some cash with me ever since my local gas station had a blip and couldn't accept credit cards for the day, and luckily I had some cash on hand.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 November, 10:39
I do too.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 November, 10:34
Never let my tank get below 3/4 full. My spare bedroom is filled with can food I ‘d never chose to eat normally and my guest shower is filled with gallons of water. I’m still adding to the food store but I’m starting to feel kinda silly when I look at it.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
07 November, 03:27
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I can picture your spare room & you telling your guest “ just move the canned food when you want to go to bed.” 😂😂😂

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 November, 03:30
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😜You are not alone. I too have converted a spare bedroom to food storage, it even includes a chest freezer. I havent filled the shower but I do have a pool

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
07 November, 10:03
Ditto 👍

1776 ... @IGG1776
07 November, 09:57
Always full . Also have 25 Gallons in the garage, just ready.
#AtTheReady

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 November, 09:50
Same here

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 November, 09:39
Great advice. Always to be prepared, especially when at war.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
07 November, 09:38
I cannot keep up. 4 days on the road. Now home to fill up with gas, etc. I have made peace with God will put me where I am suppose to be.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 November, 09:35
./sync with one of today’s Deltas- We are at war.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 November, 09:34
Constant battle with me, and not just gas.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 November, 09:33
same way, 100 percent

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 November, 09:28
GM Martin
Indeed ,
I Like To Stay ready To Keep From getting Ready.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 November, 09:27
We do the same thing, never know when you may have to get away!