Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 November, 07:26
Every time I drive a significant distance I refill my car when I get home, as you never know what might happen, and I don't want to be caught out. Coming back late at night when I might have only driven an hour there is an internal dialogue of "you can do it tomorrow, just head home, don't worry about it". But we are at war, and the discipline is to always fill my car. It's not about the fuel, it's about sustaining the mindset and overcoming the internal desire to rest when the goal is not yet achieved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
Never let my tank get below 3/4 full. My spare bedroom is filled with can food I ‘d never chose to eat normally and my guest shower is filled with gallons of water. I’m still adding to the food store but I’m starting to feel kinda silly when I look at it.
10:34 AM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
07 November, 03:30
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😜You are not alone. I too have converted a spare bedroom to food storage, it even includes a chest freezer. I havent filled the shower but I do have a pool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 November, 04:50
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I just realized I have no room for a turkey in either freezer! 🤷🏼‍♀️🦃

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
07 November, 03:27
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I can picture your spare room & you telling your guest “ just move the canned food when you want to go to bed.” 😂😂😂

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 November, 04:47
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
lol and they can’t take a shower either!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 November, 05:03
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
This was months ago. It’s grown quite a bit.
Dog food laundry detergent and toilet paper not included 🤗