JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 11:55
I'm Friggin Running- 189/ 18/ R/ 27/ JFK

Il Donaldo Trumpo- 189
Hiding In Plain Sight- 189
Merry Christmas- 189

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 12:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow.

So what this means is, DONALD TRUMP HAS CONCEDED the 2020 election.

That there was NO election fraud, and that Biden is the legimate POTUS.

All the money spent by Mike Lindell and everyone else, and all the hard work done to prove voter fraud in 2020 (and every other election prior to) WAS FOR NOTHING.

Why am I and a handful of other people the only ones to understand this?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 November, 01:52
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
He didn't concede. He will be back I believe at the 2 year mark. This allows him to also run again.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
He will be back - in an interesting global role.

He said he is the last US President.

We cannot continue with the current political systems - they are all Cabal. We don’t need politicians for governance.

But walking things through based on the current system. Here’s my understanding:

1. Donald Trump did not concede - so we have had 2 presidents. One legitimate the other (Biden) an illegitimate fraudster.

2. The 2020 election needs to he declared null and void OR the fraud recognized and Donald Trump declared the rightful POTUS. In the first instance Trump could run again and if elected would begin his 2nd term in office. In the 2nd instance, he’s declared officially the winner of 2020 and finishes his 2nd term in office.

In EITHER scenario, Trump would be in his 2nd and FINAL term in office, unless the law is changed and term limits removed. As much as I live President Trump, that would be a BAD idea. Term limits exist to prevent tyrants from being crea
02:37 PM - Nov 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 November, 04:08
If fraud vitiates everything it would vitiate Trump's votes as well as o'Biden's. In my opinion, this means there is no winner of the 2020 election. So, the military would have to appoint a civilian to work with them to run the country until we have a new election.

Who would be the most likely person to work with the military to get this country back on track?

Why were the trees removed from Marla Largo, which has been referred to as the 'Winter White House?

If NESARA is real, no matter what they call it, we need to end the voter fraud and have a new election. It appears we are nearing that scene in this movie.

Then, we need to publicly end the Fed and change to different monetary system.That will be refreshing, don't you think?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 04:37
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I do not trust that the mid-terms are the necessary election you speak of.

You are right - fraud vitiates EVERYTHING; including Trump’s term in office from 2016 - 2020.

If anything, it is back to the 1776 Constitution. If Trump decides to run for office in a new election that has been made fraud proof, and if he were to win (he would), he would be the 19th POTUS under the 1776 Constitution (the current iteration of the Constitution is from 1876 and is fraudulent).

But Trump said he is the LAST president of the United States - either he meant under the fraudulent 1876 constitution OR the last president under a Cabal system that we no longer and never needed.

WE DO NOT NEED POLITICS OR POLITICIANS FOR GOVERNANCE.

Get used to the idea of no more politicians or elections, because I believe that is where the workd is going.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 November, 03:29
Being spied on during his 2016 campaign makes his 4 years null and void. ObamaGate will get first term given back, then a second term which will make 8 new after 2016-2020….12 more years

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 03:35
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Fraud vitiates everything.

Knowing this, every presidency since 1876 (the inception of the faudulent US Constitution ie. of the United States Inc.) is the result of fraud.

Surely we go back as far as that and Donald Trump - assuming he takes office again - becomes the 19th President of the United States of America…under the 1776 Constitution?