JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 11:55
I'm Friggin Running- 189/ 18/ R/ 27/ JFK

Il Donaldo Trumpo- 189
Hiding In Plain Sight- 189
Merry Christmas- 189

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Wow.

So what this means is, DONALD TRUMP HAS CONCEDED the 2020 election.

That there was NO election fraud, and that Biden is the legimate POTUS.

All the money spent by Mike Lindell and everyone else, and all the hard work done to prove voter fraud in 2020 (and every other election prior to) WAS FOR NOTHING.

Why am I and a handful of other people the only ones to understand this?!
12:02 PM - Nov 06, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
06 November, 03:14
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Optics. We ARE watching a movie.. that's how I took it. POTUS
would never concede when he knows full well the election was stolen. Not his style IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 November, 01:52
He didn't concede. He will be back I believe at the 2 year mark. This allows him to also run again.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 02:37
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
He will be back - in an interesting global role.

He said he is the last US President.

We cannot continue with the current political systems - they are all Cabal. We don’t need politicians for governance.

But walking things through based on the current system. Here’s my understanding:

1. Donald Trump did not concede - so we have had 2 presidents. One legitimate the other (Biden) an illegitimate fraudster.

2. The 2020 election needs to he declared null and void OR the fraud recognized and Donald Trump declared the rightful POTUS. In the first instance Trump could run again and if elected would begin his 2nd term in office. In the 2nd instance, he’s declared officially the winner of 2020 and finishes his 2nd term in office.

In EITHER scenario, Trump would be in his 2nd and FINAL term in office, unless the law is changed and term limits removed. As much as I live President Trump, that would be a BAD idea. Term limits exist to prevent tyrants from being crea

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
06 November, 01:09
He did not Concede, There was election fraud even the supreme Court said so, they just won't invalidate the election, So the Military will come in and invalidate it. That's what is happening in my opinion, but guess we will see.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 November, 01:00
I feel the exact same way. If this mid term election happens TRUMP CONCEDES in my opinion. You dont have legitimate mid terms on an ilegal stolen election. Either way this Psyop is over for me on Tuesday.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 November, 12:31
As much as I understand your frustration Jason my fren, NOTHING is what it seems right now...He has not conceded and we don't need SCOTUS to approve it, the Alliance "has it all"...it's coming. Keep your faith God has this... No one else but God.. Peace to you my fren..we will be ok.💞🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 November, 12:23
If the Supreme Court says he is the legitimate President, then perhaps he can announce his 2024 run? Just guessin!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 November, 12:25
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Also FAA reg say "the only person who can put up a Nat Defense TFR is the President! So,?

TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 November, 12:16
🤣📢 no

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 12:15
Who is Bran don? I assure you that it wasn't for nothing.

#NCSWIC

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 November, 12:13
TRUMP NEVER CONCEDED

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 November, 12:13
Every time he hints about us being very happy soon... I do think of it as he will be coming back to take his rightful place as POTUS for winning the 2020 election. We have to win that back lawfully so this cant happen ever again. Or else its all for nothing.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
06 November, 01:46
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I think he means NESARA will make us happy.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 12:05
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Exactly.

People just don’t get it.

It’s scary actually.