JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Vincent Kennedy knows full well that anons are not going to abstain from the internet just 3 days from the most consquential election in American history, movie or not. I don’t want to rain on anyone's fast but they're not here anyways. There are many possible meanings to these final posts but I'm going with, "It's a sign". Good morning.

#TheGreatAwakening
10:35 AM - Nov 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 November, 08:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I actually did fast, both tech and food. I got a lot accomplished and I finished "Kid by the Side of the Road."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 November, 11:54
no 🛑 3
no quit 6
no mercy
Let us Re'meme'ber who this movement is completely about
#TheLittleONES 3
#MindTheChildren 6
#SaveTheChildren 9
that's the unity that brought us together if you're not on board with that then I don't even want to coexist with anybody who doesn't put Children First. little hint put God over everything then the children then everything will fall into place in society. I love you all Brothers and Sisters of the LIGHT of Christ unconditionally.
Jesus is the KEYSTONE
TO
be honest Yeshua is OUR EVERYTHING 369
#wwg1wga God's Children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 November, 08:27
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
😃💥🙏✝️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 November, 11:26
Nana just assumed it to be a message & he had SSSTD.

We didn't come this far this long to go offline the last few days before the Storm actually lands.

Prayers for everyone to hold on to God and listen to him for direction.

We will make it thr and will need to work together on the other side of this to finish cleaning up our country and repairing all of our systems.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 November, 10:22
well i did cut back alot. more on time spent than 100% fast. put phone down and actually didnt think about it fir several hours. perspective is important. being at peace is important. when shtf we should be rested and ready. hugs to you all.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 November, 07:30
RESURRECTION of the REPUBLIC!!!!!

"Darkness cannot Drive out Darkness; only Light can do that; Hate cannot Drive out Hate; only Love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr

"Some Men See Things as they are and say Why. I Dream
of Things that never were and say Why Not." -Robert Kennedy

"Ask Not what your Country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your Country." -John F. Kennedy

(9)11-611-311-211-11 (1) 11-112-113-116-(119)

ABRAHAM, MARTIN AND JOHN,(DION) 1968
Abraham, Martin and John. Dion. (1968) - YouTube

With Lyrics

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 November, 11:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
1111>The war on evil is about to come to a head!
God is on our side~
We will prevail~

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 November, 01:29

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
06 November, 12:07
Seriously! I went 4 hours tech free yesterday, but too much going on right now. There’ll be a day tgat makes sense to disconnect.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 November, 12:03
Want leaders not followers
Want leaders not followers

Every day is a test to see who follows God and their own instincts to think for themselves, to do what they know is right

TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 November, 08:03
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 November, 10:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
😃👍

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 November, 11:46
Good morning 💖💖💖

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 November, 11:00
According to Charlie Ward, good stuff either Friday (i think) or Wednesday. Sunday evening into Monday would be in the middle.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 November, 04:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Having said this, I stopped holding my breath last year. Not good on the body. We know we are at the precipice so make note of everything. You are gonna want to remind people 50 years from now the consequences of relinquishing every inch of liberty.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 November, 10:57
I think VK is doing comms with this... for example Drop 36..
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Everything has meaning with every single post he makes..
Love you Jr Fan, we are all in this together and I'm not doing the tech fast at all.. WWG1WGAWW🙌

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 11:24
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
What's a bakery without Qake? Love you too Patriot. 🇺🇸

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 11:40
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Excerpt from Drop 36. The comm is within the comm.

It's A Sign- 98/ 17/ Q
Eleven Cubed- 98 (11 11 11/ 11.22/ VK)
Final Alert- 98

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
06 November, 10:55
Agree. Posting during Rally’s is a treasured gift.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 11:07
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I appreciated your Five Five on an 18 last night or 7-11 if you like. 🇺🇸

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 November, 10:50
Thanks for the heads up Jr. Fan. Good morning to you!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 November, 10:48
I agree.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 November, 10:40
I tend to agree with you, Fren! And that video is priceless! My response below 😊

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 11:18
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Mornin Mrs. Mac. You see that those flags behind The Maestro last night were just whipping in the wind and not budging in contrast to this VK post. I could have done without the corporate gold fringe but you can't have everything...

or can you?

Vincent Kennedy- 165
Prove The Past- 165