JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 10:35
Vincent Kennedy knows full well that anons are not going to abstain from the internet just 3 days from the most consquential election in American history, movie or not. I don’t want to rain on anyone's fast but they're not here anyways. There are many possible meanings to these final posts but I'm going with, "It's a sign". Good morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I tend to agree with you, Fren! And that video is priceless! My response below 😊
10:40 AM - Nov 06, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 11:18
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Mornin Mrs. Mac. You see that those flags behind The Maestro last night were just whipping in the wind and not budging in contrast to this VK post. I could have done without the corporate gold fringe but you can't have everything...

or can you?

Vincent Kennedy- 165
Prove The Past- 165

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 November, 12:19
I wondered about that gold fringe showing up again. Seems like I noticed it one other time/place. Can’t remember.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 November, 10:06
Title IV Capured Flag
Gold Gould