JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 10:35
Vincent Kennedy knows full well that anons are not going to abstain from the internet just 3 days from the most consquential election in American history, movie or not. I don’t want to rain on anyone's fast but they're not here anyways. There are many possible meanings to these final posts but I'm going with, "It's a sign". Good morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
RESURRECTION of the REPUBLIC!!!!!

"Darkness cannot Drive out Darkness; only Light can do that; Hate cannot Drive out Hate; only Love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr

"Some Men See Things as they are and say Why. I Dream
of Things that never were and say Why Not." -Robert Kennedy

"Ask Not what your Country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your Country." -John F. Kennedy

(9)11-611-311-211-11 (1) 11-112-113-116-(119)

ABRAHAM, MARTIN AND JOHN,(DION) 1968
Abraham, Martin and John. Dion. (1968) - YouTube

With Lyrics

07:30 PM - Nov 06, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 November, 11:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
1111>The war on evil is about to come to a head!
God is on our side~
We will prevail~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
06 November, 11:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We did!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 November, 12:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
EVIL is Just "LIVE" Spelled Backwards