Jason Webber @Haldir1970
(7 IMAGES)

I know that there are many who aren’t fans of Simon Parkes; however, he posted a video in which he says he has received information about the planned scenario re. the US mid-terms, but because of his NDA he cannot speak about it. His way around is to present 6 possible scenarios, one if which is the planned scenario (remember, this is a military operation). I have summarized the options. Personally, I feel option 5 is the one that will play out. It is - in my opinion - the long anticipated gut punch. It will feel like democracy will have ended in the last bastion of freedom, America. The good news - WE COME OUT OF THIS INTO A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD. I won’t believe any other scenario where humanity does not come out of this as victorious.

https://rumble.com/v1rii9m...
10:53 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
06 November, 02:13
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
So let me get this straight, Simon Parks has a clause in his NDA that allows him to disclose information on upcoming ops his NDA states he can not disclose, as long as he discloses it with 5 other untrue ops?

sounds more like he took the top 6 talking points from other peoples’ work and created an elaborate story for it, then can claim he was right if any, or in part were close to being correct…

i can hear him already… “See, i told you i was right!” “They had to change up the op a little last minute.”

Funny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 02:29
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
You won’t get me into an argument about Simon Parkes. I am not defending him nor do I care what others think of him.

There was a point to my post that has nothing to do with Simon Parkes.

Do you know what my point is? I am genuinely asking (no sarcasm at all).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
06 November, 01:23
I think number 3.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 02:57
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
That would be one of the easier options to accept, but we have a gut punch coming.

A fraudulent blue wave (option 5) - as unthinkable as that is - would be a huge gut punch. I don’t think a fake alien invasion or a nuclear war are in the works.

The mid-terms are being allowed to proceed (my belief) and the Cabal is going to be allowed - again - to do their dirty cheating game.

It will SEEM like the Demon-crats have total control of both houses and the Presidency.

All we can do is pray that there are White Hats, that they really are in control, and that the
Military White Hats uphold their oaths and step in (they will, but they won’t until we have felt enough pain and we finally stand up ourselves).

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
06 November, 01:22
There is no specific language in the Constitution that requires the Speaker to be a member of Congress.
Congress elects the Speaker...and an "outsider" could conceivably be elected...

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
06 November, 01:08
Also Simon Parkes claimed that he was in telephone contact with the Q Team. Q made it very clear that there were NO outside coms from the board. Simon Parkes and his side kick "Dr" Charlie Ward are both Charlatans. You only have to search them both using google to find out they are opportunist scammers. I have been in the Q movement from the first post and I have seen folks come and go and these 2 suddenly appeared out of no where in 2020. I first got exposed to Charlie Ward when he did the Hidden King scam.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 03:03
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Agreed.

I presented the scenarios because - irrespective of who communicated them - they are all plausible.

My personal opinion is that the 5th option - which is the darkest and most demoralizing- is the one that plays out.

Simon Parkes was NOT the focus of my post. I don’t understand why people stop reading after they see “Simon Parkes.”

I was VERY clear. I know that many don’t think much of Simon Parkes (I am NOT defending, promoting or denegrating the man).

You do understand the purpose of my post? I am genuinely asking (no sarcasm at all).

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
06 November, 01:02
Come on mate, being part of the Q movement is doing your own research
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Simon Parkes - Exposed - YouTube

Simon Parkes has gone viral recently, he claims to be in contact with the Q inside, and have the latest information, he's teamed up with Charlie Ward, who's ...

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
06 November, 12:48
I agree with option 5 also, to wake up the sleepers who still believe there was no fraud in the 2020 election and who believe everything is just dandy in our world today and that everything is Trump or Putin’s fault!! It just bacfles me how so many are still oblivious and unaware that we are in the middle of a war???

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 November, 11:16
yes i saw this vdeo this morning.
i dont know which door to take...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 November, 11:22
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Quite a quandry indeed. I know the scenario I WANT to play out, but my heart tells me that it will be the darkest one (option 5) - because it will be the most impactful. It will, I believe, also be the one that unites humanity ultimately. This scenario will make it abundantly clear who has really been running our world.

We will NEVER forget the events of the coming week.

Whatever comes, we have God, Jesus and each other. How can we ultimately lose?