Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 November, 10:53
(7 IMAGES)

I know that there are many who aren’t fans of Simon Parkes; however, he posted a video in which he says he has received information about the planned scenario re. the US mid-terms, but because of his NDA he cannot speak about it. His way around is to present 6 possible scenarios, one if which is the planned scenario (remember, this is a military operation). I have summarized the options. Personally, I feel option 5 is the one that will play out. It is - in my opinion - the long anticipated gut punch. It will feel like democracy will have ended in the last bastion of freedom, America. The good news - WE COME OUT OF THIS INTO A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD. I won’t believe any other scenario where humanity does not come out of this as victorious.

https://rumble.com/v1rii9m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
06 November, 02:13
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
So let me get this straight, Simon Parks has a clause in his NDA that allows him to disclose information on upcoming ops his NDA states he can not disclose, as long as he discloses it with 5 other untrue ops?

sounds more like he took the top 6 talking points from other peoples’ work and created an elaborate story for it, then can claim he was right if any, or in part were close to being correct…

i can hear him already… “See, i told you i was right!” “They had to change up the op a little last minute.”

Funny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
You won’t get me into an argument about Simon Parkes. I am not defending him nor do I care what others think of him.

There was a point to my post that has nothing to do with Simon Parkes.

Do you know what my point is? I am genuinely asking (no sarcasm at all).
02:29 PM - Nov 06, 2022
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
06 November, 02:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
the movie isnt over, none of them are very positive outcomes?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 02:50
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Actually all but option 6 have positive outcomes IF the Military does not betray the people, stands up & upholds the oaths they took to uphold the US Constitution.

My point was that Option 5 is the most likely.

A gut punch is overdue. I think the gut punch is a total blue wave in the US mid-terms. It will seem to Americans & the world that the last bastion of freedom & democracy has fallen. The “White Hats” will let this play out for weeks. The Cabal-run Democrats - having stolen both houses - would (at least on the surface) have nothing standing in their way. Their first actions will be to arrest Trump - they won’t feel compelled to have a reason , & rip up the US Constitution. Hopefully, this will jar the sleepers into realizing that they too are affected by the tyrannical regime that has stepped forward.

All that that of us who have had any understanding of what is going can do is do as the Brazilians have done & pray that the Military steps up (they will).