Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 November, 10:53
(7 IMAGES)

I know that there are many who aren’t fans of Simon Parkes; however, he posted a video in which he says he has received information about the planned scenario re. the US mid-terms, but because of his NDA he cannot speak about it. His way around is to present 6 possible scenarios, one if which is the planned scenario (remember, this is a military operation). I have summarized the options. Personally, I feel option 5 is the one that will play out. It is - in my opinion - the long anticipated gut punch. It will feel like democracy will have ended in the last bastion of freedom, America. The good news - WE COME OUT OF THIS INTO A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD. I won’t believe any other scenario where humanity does not come out of this as victorious.

https://rumble.com/v1rii9m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
So let me get this straight, Simon Parks has a clause in his NDA that allows him to disclose information on upcoming ops his NDA states he can not disclose, as long as he discloses it with 5 other untrue ops?

sounds more like he took the top 6 talking points from other peoples’ work and created an elaborate story for it, then can claim he was right if any, or in part were close to being correct…

i can hear him already… “See, i told you i was right!” “They had to change up the op a little last minute.”

Funny
02:13 PM - Nov 06, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaVillain in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 02:29
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
You won’t get me into an argument about Simon Parkes. I am not defending him nor do I care what others think of him.

There was a point to my post that has nothing to do with Simon Parkes.

Do you know what my point is? I am genuinely asking (no sarcasm at all).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
06 November, 02:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
the movie isnt over, none of them are very positive outcomes?