Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 November, 10:53
(7 IMAGES)

I know that there are many who aren’t fans of Simon Parkes; however, he posted a video in which he says he has received information about the planned scenario re. the US mid-terms, but because of his NDA he cannot speak about it. His way around is to present 6 possible scenarios, one if which is the planned scenario (remember, this is a military operation). I have summarized the options. Personally, I feel option 5 is the one that will play out. It is - in my opinion - the long anticipated gut punch. It will feel like democracy will have ended in the last bastion of freedom, America. The good news - WE COME OUT OF THIS INTO A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD. I won’t believe any other scenario where humanity does not come out of this as victorious.

https://rumble.com/v1rii9m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
06 November, 01:23
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I think number 3.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
That would be one of the easier options to accept, but we have a gut punch coming.

A fraudulent blue wave (option 5) - as unthinkable as that is - would be a huge gut punch. I don’t think a fake alien invasion or a nuclear war are in the works.

The mid-terms are being allowed to proceed (my belief) and the Cabal is going to be allowed - again - to do their dirty cheating game.

It will SEEM like the Demon-crats have total control of both houses and the Presidency.

All we can do is pray that there are White Hats, that they really are in control, and that the
Military White Hats uphold their oaths and step in (they will, but they won’t until we have felt enough pain and we finally stand up ourselves).
02:57 PM - Nov 06, 2022
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
06 November, 04:59
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I have seen the blue wave mid-terms theory in a few places now which would absolutely be the gut punch we've heard about and would counter every poll out there - even the polls from the left. That might provide the ammunition needed to show the normies the fraud worthy for military intervention. Just guessing though of course....

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 05:16
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication