Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 November, 10:53
(7 IMAGES)

I know that there are many who aren’t fans of Simon Parkes; however, he posted a video in which he says he has received information about the planned scenario re. the US mid-terms, but because of his NDA he cannot speak about it. His way around is to present 6 possible scenarios, one if which is the planned scenario (remember, this is a military operation). I have summarized the options. Personally, I feel option 5 is the one that will play out. It is - in my opinion - the long anticipated gut punch. It will feel like democracy will have ended in the last bastion of freedom, America. The good news - WE COME OUT OF THIS INTO A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD. I won’t believe any other scenario where humanity does not come out of this as victorious.

https://rumble.com/v1rii9m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 November, 11:16
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
yes i saw this vdeo this morning.
i dont know which door to take...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Quite a quandry indeed. I know the scenario I WANT to play out, but my heart tells me that it will be the darkest one (option 5) - because it will be the most impactful. It will, I believe, also be the one that unites humanity ultimately. This scenario will make it abundantly clear who has really been running our world.

We will NEVER forget the events of the coming week.

Whatever comes, we have God, Jesus and each other. How can we ultimately lose?
11:22 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 November, 10:42
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
agree 100%