Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 October, 03:31
hey,q,i am a bsdd ass warrior ahd you needtolevlthehellpYOU ABANDOND ASODIER I THEIR TIME OF NEED,WHO DOES THAT?

The miliary coud hav heaaled my glioblastoma butchose not to.

We're supposed to trust you?? trustieahed

Putawomanincha3rg

HOOHEIS AGODEBANOTHTStarthepingus!!!

ican't type well halo

do it,Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
i can't offer up any alternative pov's annie. i agree with you - you know i've been on this platform for months questioning this plan and how it's playing out - wanting to know why protocols have not been put in place to help out those of us in need - whatever that is - as this rolls out at such a slow pace. i get that part - but the lack of inserted protocols and support - esp. from those "in the know" - that's been a tough one to understand. all we have is each other and those running this show are in their own bubble. did you get that horsepaste? i think about you every day. and yeah - it would take a woman wouldn't it to at least come up with the idea i suggested. if had the power or ability to time travel i would have inserted an organized team of support involving those who have access to protocols that work. you keep on being you! 🙏😇 lots of love to you - and let me know if i can do anything for you.
02:12 AM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it