Photon 333 @Photon
hey,q,i am a bsdd ass warrior ahd you needtolevlthehellpYOU ABANDOND ASODIER I THEIR TIME OF NEED,WHO DOES THAT?

The miliary coud hav heaaled my glioblastoma butchose not to.

We're supposed to trust you?? trustieahed

Putawomanincha3rg

HOOHEIS AGODEBANOTHTStarthepingus!!!

ican't type well halo

do it,Q
03:31 PM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
03 November, 04:20
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 November, 02:12
i can't offer up any alternative pov's annie. i agree with you - you know i've been on this platform for months questioning this plan and how it's playing out - wanting to know why protocols have not been put in place to help out those of us in need - whatever that is - as this rolls out at such a slow pace. i get that part - but the lack of inserted protocols and support - esp. from those "in the know" - that's been a tough one to understand. all we have is each other and those running this show are in their own bubble. did you get that horsepaste? i think about you every day. and yeah - it would take a woman wouldn't it to at least come up with the idea i suggested. if had the power or ability to time travel i would have inserted an organized team of support involving those who have access to protocols that work. you keep on being you! πŸ™πŸ˜‡ lots of love to you - and let me know if i can do anything for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Out there Or not @outthereornot
03 November, 02:07
You’re such a character

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 November, 01:42
annie, annie, you are a bad ass warrior, keep hangin inπŸ’™ivermectin can target glioblastoma, doc berzinski in houston, tx. think could help. so givin’ prayer nowπŸ™β™₯️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 November, 01:25
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈPraying for your miracle Photon. We need you in this fight. You are family to us so please don't give in.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 01:02
"Abandono"
running through my mind lately
vibes ...

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 November, 11:59
God is a MA_ RINE. He will NOT leave our friend. Come On God.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 November, 09:41
❀️Fight, Fight, FIGHT!!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 November, 09:41
❀️Fight, Fight, FIGHT!!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 November, 09:32
Praying for you Annie! Q, help her!!!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 November, 08:11
Break standard procedure
Patriot Down
Send in an Angel

IAM NJoy @NJoy
03 November, 02:37
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
On it. πŸ™

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 November, 06:50
πŸ™for you! ❀️

Ange Love @LoveM
02 November, 06:20
Awww sweetieπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ˜˜we sure love your honesty, courage and strengthβœ¨β™ΎπŸ’–Praying a miracle for your healing in Jesus Christ Amen✝️

P.S. I mistype tooπŸ˜†

some one special to some @godrus
02 November, 06:07
Yes! I understand. My dad got GBM in 1996. I know what you're going through.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
02 November, 05:45
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Pink Totter @Totter
02 November, 05:17
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 November, 05:10
Annie - would you believe we need you? we do - you are a strength we feel and don’t want to be without. Here for you - much love. ❀️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 November, 05:08
πŸ›

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 November, 05:07
Prayers Photon, God Be With You Strong Lady! Keep Fighting!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 November, 05:06
Damn, i felt that

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 November, 05:03
πŸ™Prayers Photon! Keep up the fight. We are with you!πŸ™

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
02 November, 04:51
Keep fighting and stay strong, Patriot!
You are in my thought and prayers. πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 November, 04:45
Keep fighting sister ... praying for you every day
WRWY βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’«
do it Q

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 November, 04:44
Still praying for a miracle for you my badass warrior frenπŸ’– #IBelieve

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
02 November, 04:40
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Thinking of and praying for you every day!! WRWY Please dear Lord, heal our sister and friend.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 November, 04:36
Keep fighting. For youπŸ™

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
02 November, 04:33
Keep fighting warrior Goddess! β™₯οΈπŸ™β™₯️
Do it Q!!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 November, 04:29
God your wounded warrior is in need of your healing ... RIGHT NOW ... send your angels to engulf and to sweep their wings through their body to sweep out the poison πŸ€—

In Jesus name AMEN ❣

Pink Totter @Totter
02 November, 05:15
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
AMEN

American Girl @Americangirl
02 November, 04:07
believe that your going to be okay... see your body healing, watch it healing, know its healing. your a very strong warrior girl! stay strong and pray. we are here for you any time you need usβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ’«πŸ™

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
02 November, 04:03
Fenbendazole helped me with gliablastoma, 4 months Panacur-C
3 days on 4 days off. after 2 weeks i already started to feel better
speech back to normal...amazing stuff! ❀️