Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 November, 04:19
AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Still think AU is WAY better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.
05:01 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
03 November, 02:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i have had a very enlighten experience with Twitter.. i believe there is more to Twitter than meets THE EYE !

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 November, 11:44
Exactly. I find my self growing from reading other peoples words on AU. I am very thankful.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
03 November, 10:13
Totally, I HAD three twitter accounts that were nuked. No interest in checking to see if I could be let it. It does suck up souls so each and every time I was in there, I had to fully arm myself.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
03 November, 10:13
Totally, I HAD three twitter accounts that were nuked. No interest in checking to see if I could be let it. It does suck up souls so each and every time I was in there, I had to fully arm myself.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 November, 09:47
My vibes are higher, stay higher, and I’m more prayerful on AU. I’ve noticed this too VK…soul sucking…sucks!!!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 November, 06:40
Watching blue check egos have their tantrums has been enjoyable but returning to AU peace vibes soothes my soul.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 November, 07:03
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
THIS 👆

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 November, 09:50
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
very true…the feeling is palatable!! And while it is fun to see whats being said on Twitter the cost to my well being is just too high to remain there for any length of time. Your soul is a terrible thing to waste❤️🙏❤️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 November, 01:50
Dropping knowledge bombs on Tweets of World leaders is something we haven't seen since the Tower of Babel. Buuuuuut, there is targeted advertising, so they collect as much personal data as they can which is lame.

AnonUp has the vibe, and the people are smart, and don't really argue, and the actual Breaking News is always here. I'm OK with ideas that go way out of the box, which I find here, and appreciate that it is in an environment free from low brow ridicule. I think the self-moderating structure is unique and really really effective. Might be worth a patent or copyright where available.

I have a dream.
An App that just holds all your social media feeds, filters out Ads, can collate your feed into a timeline, maybe even Chronologically which is not typical on the top 5 platforms. One login, and can probably even work Web3 into it somehow.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
03 November, 01:31
Go fight the info war on other sites, but come back to AU for family, fellowship & encouragement. It has worked great since the beginning!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 November, 01:04
Gematria:

Gd Save Us From The Fallen Gd Save Us From The Nephilim Reports Have It That They Have Been Cloned From Giant Bones And Will Be Launched At Us When Theyre Released From Underground Where Theyre Bred - 1831

Jews And Freemasons Going Full Tilt Rip Off On Americans Before They Pull The Plug On Our Fake Government Hollywood And Mainstream Media Everything Is A Lie Fake Sp A Ce News Makes Them Billions

Soul Piercing Nuclear Air Raid Sirens With Duck And Cover Drills For Our School Children Prove That Our Jewish Federal Government Exercised Their Sadism Around The Myth Of Nuclear Bombs

con'd in thread

Q !A6yxsPKia. 08/10/2018
Does POTUS make statements that are false?

Knowing what you know now…..
[Start @ 12:00]
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Think Haiti [14:40]
Think Watergate Commission [removed_why_investigate].
Listen very carefully.
Donald Trump's FULL roasts of Hillary Clinton at Al Smith charity dinner - YouTube

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump roasted his rival Hillary Clinton during the Alfred E. Smith charity dinner. Trump joked about the "nasty woma...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 November, 01:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
A Simple Fact Hidden From The Public Is Rothschild Jews Have Always Started And Bankrolled The Wars Using Our Brave Boys As Lab Rats To Test Toxic Vaccines Under The Guise Of Protecting Them - 1831

Ask Yourselves This If Jesus Was Fathers Child Why Didnt He Ever Write Anything Down But Instead Had Idiots Write For Him Remember All Men Where Are The Woman Too Busy Healing And Preaching

Better Make Sure Its Gods Voice You Are Hearing And Not Your Own Imagination Or A Deceiving Spirit This Is A Really Easy To Make This Mistake And The Spirit Of Divination Can Be Very Addictive

By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them One Does Not Wait For The Ripe Objective Circumstances To Make A Revolution Circumstances Become Ripe Through The Spiritual Struggle Itself

Christ Is Good And Bad Guys It Depends On What You Are Referring To But We Are Getting Close To The Time Of Christ Its Going To Be Great Because I Am Going To Be All You People Ever Think About The Li

Cont'd

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 November, 12:36
AU is different than all of them. Really only good vibes. Grateful to be here.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 November, 12:35
Man, i would love to see your secret troll account...i bet it's good!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
03 November, 03:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂i miss seeing yours! 🍿

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 November, 12:11
Like the difference between a rat-race big city where it's every man for himself 🏙️ and a down-home small town where people care for each other 🏡

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 November, 11:40

I am on twittr because that is where the fight is...

that is where freedom of speech disappeared and where those fighting for Julian Assange's FREEDOM are fighting for his release from Belmarsh prison!

Wikileaks, Project Veritas and others were robbed of their voice of TRUTH ~ twittr had a lot to do with those.

Julian's FREEDOM is paramount for the return of free speech, imho!

AND, sometimes trolling is fun!!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 November, 11:32
The SHINE on AU is the difference😊 we may be too shiny for other platforms😎 There is no genuine connection on other platforms. They are cold and dark. Time to light them up🎇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 November, 11:19
Apparently the EBS is not really exactly gonna be what we all have talked about for years???

So it appears that it would only be "legally" brought into play with something to the order of a nuke threat or invasion from foreigners or ETs, missile attacks, on American soil.

So what I mean is that originally I look for it to be more of a public service announcement tool directing us what to do more than it coming on and just blurting out all the information that we all know about the tunnels and children and ETs and the 13 families kind of thing ets.....

I am just guessing but the military has been focused on doing this "by the book" all legal Eagle. I mean like Juan said, we didnt even get the EBS on 911.

Did Hawaii get the EBS when they had the recent missile attack? I know they got some kind of alert to take shelter.
Make no mistake that was not some ones kid getting the codes from their phone, it was a real missile.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 November, 11:13
Addicting is the key word there. Tech fast would do us all a favor now or then. The thing I’ll miss is our positive connections & support here since I have no family here & by myself 80% of time. Days get long.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 November, 10:52
Nana calls them plastic Patriots!

I have had a social media fast mostly for days now earning coins.

😘All I miss is ya'll!

I can't hang around them long at a time either. They are mostly ppl there for personal commercial interest gains or pretend fame. Well and before Musk, 1000's of bots.

Not to paint with too wide of a brush tho, there are some few there for the good purpose and some that are lost and in real need of help.
These ones are the only reason that I go to these platforms.

I could tell you some tails about some of them, but I wont because it would only cause division and I KNOW that God will take care of it.

Make NO MISTAKE karma IS A REAL THING.
Sometimes it takes a while, but no one escapes it forever.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
02 November, 10:49
I am here for the kind-hearted people . . . especially after a long day in the tech trenches.

Judy Waller @Judyk
02 November, 10:13
We are family & family is everything….
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 November, 10:08
Soul connections here. Very unique. It really becomes evident when you go on other social sites. I doubt twitter will ever come close. Engagement is low on other sites too unless you are a well known name. AU is home and family. 😇

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
02 November, 09:23
We are Family.
Love

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 November, 09:13
Im still kicked off Twit but always drop into to see whats trending. I feel a black cloud hover over me in Twit. It's dark in there.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
02 November, 08:25
my right wing peeps are giving up. they feel their vote doesnt matter. i am saying we cant defeat this if we cant prove the cheat. doesnt matter most right normies have given up. i have failed. cant fight the deep state God and the universe. still trying but losing big time. time to release the Kraken

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 November, 08:25
rude.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 November, 08:05
i concur vk Twitter and other platforms have too many random minds mixed in with some reprobate minds, and left fielders smh everybody, talking no one listening feels like they are sucking the life out of you , . I love my au family here.. wish we all could be sitting around a bonfire swapping war stories together😜, maybe someday we will if not here on earth maybe in heaven.. taking a break or tech fasting is also a good thing, everyone needs time to reflect🙏✌️ and by the way my sweetheart and i will be hanging out with Machine gun preacher this weekend.. i can not wait to meet him ... i just might post a pic

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 November, 07:57
exactly right ... I'm over there for a a couple of accounts and then I see ugly rolling in - and - yikes - run away

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 November, 07:55
2 Pics.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 November, 07:35
yes i feel sucked in and dumber on the othef platforms. this one gives me more topics i want to look into

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
02 November, 07:29
Twitter is pretty entertaining at the moment though

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 November, 08:09
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
😜😂 i hope he is on our side really

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 November, 07:07
Hope you and everyone else at AU are having an awesome day, VK. I think “mirror image” applies to Social Media communities and sites, as well as, individuals.

Power to the People.

Caps = 82 > 10 > 1010 Wins!
TS = 5:01 PM > 17:01.

Jan 07, 2018 10:27:43 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected —

https://m.youtube.com/watc...