AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎
04:19 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
02 November, 11:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
and AU isnt moderated by Jewish mafia agents

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 November, 10:48
AU vibs are not like any other platform.
We have created an atmosphere of trust and open discussion without the shills and only the occasional grifter. Which gets handled in short order. By Us.
Kobayashi and Admin created a very unique outlet for our intrests, unhindered by outside preasures.
Anons have a home.
Its AU.
Good night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 07:05
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
02 November, 10:47
💛

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 November, 08:22
Agree Sarah.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 November, 08:02
hmmm we will see what his buddy jack does.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 November, 07:49

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
02 November, 06:48
I would say AU is even more interesting and intimate. Has been always will be.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 November, 06:42
AU - the news, some laughs, some tears,
its all here.
" Interesting" by itself, not enough.

02 November, 06:45
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
So true! 😊🙏🤍

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
02 November, 06:26
@BIGEDWYMANZ I'm still banned there also. I love AU. I deleted FB, and TG and don't miss them.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
02 November, 05:47
I love AU. My only complaint is that I tend to see the same posts through repost after repost and I feel that I don’t get to see all of the new posts. So I tend to see a repeat of the same posts over and over again. If that could be fixed (don’t see the repost if someone you follow is the one that originally posted it) I would love AU even more!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 November, 05:46
We do not want EM to buy AU, so let’s not brag to him about us.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
02 November, 05:43
I've never used Twitter and don't plan on it.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 November, 05:41
IM STILL BANNED NOTHING INTERESTING THERE

chore Toke @choretoke
02 November, 05:41
Never been in Twatter never will❗️😏TruthSocial is the way to go❗️👍🏼

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 November, 05:31
. 👊🏻👍🏻

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 November, 05:21
it would be interesting if elon came on AU and so did MR T just to say hi to all of us whos stand for Anon the vibe up at leased that why i call it anon up because we Anons vibe up

02 November, 05:57
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
For all we know he could be with us right now interacting under a pseudonym to keep things low key. 😊

Reflex *.* @Reflex
02 November, 05:11
🎆

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 November, 05:10
AU has the Highest Vibe around if you need to Vibe up get on AU. get off FB and Twitter and IG and TKTK AU Rocks!

02 November, 05:51
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
🎯🎯🎯

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 November, 05:03
AU lacks opinions from the other side. Twitter has it all.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 November, 05:04
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Everything other than Twitter, becomes an echo chamber.

Happy Days @Sun2516
02 November, 04:59
Oh is President Trump back on there?

AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
Still think AU is WAY better.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
03 November, 12:12
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
WAY 👍

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 November, 04:21
Correctomundo!

02 November, 04:22
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
😊🙏🤍