Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 November, 04:19
AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Still think AU is WAY better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Apparently the EBS is not really exactly gonna be what we all have talked about for years???

So it appears that it would only be "legally" brought into play with something to the order of a nuke threat or invasion from foreigners or ETs, missile attacks, on American soil.

So what I mean is that originally I look for it to be more of a public service announcement tool directing us what to do more than it coming on and just blurting out all the information that we all know about the tunnels and children and ETs and the 13 families kind of thing ets.....

I am just guessing but the military has been focused on doing this "by the book" all legal Eagle. I mean like Juan said, we didnt even get the EBS on 911.

Did Hawaii get the EBS when they had the recent missile attack? I know they got some kind of alert to take shelter.
Make no mistake that was not some ones kid getting the codes from their phone, it was a real missile.
11:19 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it