Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
Is anyone having challenges with “glitchy” electronic devices today? Just curious if its just me. 🤔🧐 Hugs! NCSWIC WWG1WGA
11:42 AM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
02 November, 07:43
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
oh My period yesterday was horrible for me everything I touched had glitches. At work I had to call the tech desk and they couldn’t even fix it. Today everything’s fine hang in there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 November, 08:37
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Thank you! Hugs! ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
02 November, 07:42
Yes my comp freezing for the last week!!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 November, 06:39
Yes. Some mornings or afternoons all my accounts have logged out and I have to log back in. Plus other weird stuff thats never happened.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 November, 05:19
yes

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
02 November, 05:13
I think mine is more post hurricane related..and sh*tty net service ☺️

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
02 November, 05:13
I think mine is more post hurricane related..and sh*tty net service ☺️

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 November, 03:49
My phone has been glitchy all day...I am getting alot of black screens, slow uploads, ect

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 November, 03:10
Me 🙋‍♀️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 November, 02:49

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

I’m no one @Iam4truth
02 November, 02:43
YES! ugh!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 November, 02:12
Lots of issues recently. One computer takes forever to do absolutely everything. Thought it might be a virus from a VPN that tried to charge me for service I didn't believe I had agree to.

02 November, 08:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Everything electrically involved seems to be an issue.🥴

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
02 November, 02:05
for days now all of them

Tara Jasper @Tarauncg
02 November, 02:02
2 nights ago my “ burner on” light came on and is still on…….. #wwg1wga

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 November, 02:50
In response Tara Jasper to her Publication
2 days ago.

02 November, 08:26
In response Tara Jasper to her Publication
Since January, I have had the repair people out for a stove (fortunately still under wty) eight times. It randomly shuts off. They replaced the computer board and its still doing it. Then said a few wires were loose and they weren't sure how it was working at all. All strange.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 November, 01:13
Weird. Just now my phone froze and could not even be turned off

02 November, 08:22
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Mine has done that several times today. 😬

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
02 November, 12:53
Yes. on and off for a week. Last night I could not open apps, powered off then on to restart. on another note, our credit union account has a glitch that has not been fixed yet, going on three weeks. QFS happenings perhaps?

02 November, 02:07
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
Yes, this morning my email went blank. A while later it came back.

Arctic anon @Arctic_anon
02 November, 12:45
I was wondering if AI was messing around.

02 November, 02:05
In response Arctic anon to his Publication
Possibly.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 November, 12:23
Off and on for about a week.

Have had to restart my phone a couple times and the battery also seems to be going down faster than it was...phone is only a few months old.

My work car has also been acting weird. I came out yesterday afternoon and the trunk was open. My sons car lost its mind, had to re-calibrate the windows and the compass.

One other thing I have noticed is how wildlife is behaving. I have several deer that are bedding in my yard and I literally can get right up to them before they will move, they almost act like they are in a petting zoo.

02 November, 02:04
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
I know what you mean about the animals. My sons dog is rwally, rwally out if sorts, bunnies are in my backyard and just hanging out(evwn with a dog here).

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
02 November, 12:23
The past week it seems.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
02 November, 12:21
There was a large power outage in town when i went to my acupuncture appointment. Lots of upset people. It was funny, but not funny Lol

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 November, 12:17

02 November, 01:58
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Absolutely! Chills just now! Thank you! hugs

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
02 November, 12:14
Yes, for the last week here. And at times so slow it makes the old dial up seem speedy.

Only followers of this user (auds) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 November, 12:12
Yes / will send a text and then it disappears ???
(cell phone has a mind of its own ... (that's probably more true than I know. )

Others don't get emails, and need to resend ... plus NONE of this is wifi- all on hard cable line

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 November, 12:09
Yesterday I did. Had to actually log in to AU. Have never had to do that since the day I joined! 🤨🤔