Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
02 November, 11:42
Is anyone having challenges with “glitchy” electronic devices today? Just curious if its just me. 🤔🧐 Hugs! NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
Off and on for about a week.

Have had to restart my phone a couple times and the battery also seems to be going down faster than it was...phone is only a few months old.

My work car has also been acting weird. I came out yesterday afternoon and the trunk was open. My sons car lost its mind, had to re-calibrate the windows and the compass.

One other thing I have noticed is how wildlife is behaving. I have several deer that are bedding in my yard and I literally can get right up to them before they will move, they almost act like they are in a petting zoo.
12:23 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
02 November, 02:04
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
I know what you mean about the animals. My sons dog is rwally, rwally out if sorts, bunnies are in my backyard and just hanging out(evwn with a dog here).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396