Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
02 November, 11:42
Is anyone having challenges with “glitchy” electronic devices today? Just curious if its just me. 🤔🧐 Hugs! NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 November, 12:23
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Off and on for about a week.

Have had to restart my phone a couple times and the battery also seems to be going down faster than it was...phone is only a few months old.

My work car has also been acting weird. I came out yesterday afternoon and the trunk was open. My sons car lost its mind, had to re-calibrate the windows and the compass.

One other thing I have noticed is how wildlife is behaving. I have several deer that are bedding in my yard and I literally can get right up to them before they will move, they almost act like they are in a petting zoo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
I know what you mean about the animals. My sons dog is rwally, rwally out if sorts, bunnies are in my backyard and just hanging out(evwn with a dog here).
02:04 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it