THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
05 February, 03:32
Absolutely 100% Grateful!
πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β­οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
I am as well. I am very clear in my spirit that this awareness is a miraculous gift. Even though its tough, hard to digest, hard to fathom info. i have thrown my whole being into discovering. Interesting that I have been very weepy lately. (something that is unusual for me) Its not fear, its not sadness, its a deep spiritual knowing of what is happening and what is coming our way. I cant explain it.πŸ’•
10:43 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitknee5d in this post can reply
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
08 February, 10:59
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
This is totally how I feel. I am also weepy but with such joy just knowing what I know now its also with the realization that so much about my life makes sense to me now. I see why so many songs and movies touched me. My husband would tease me that I was so obsessed with them. It all makes sense mow. Its just hard because I see connections in everything all the time. Hard to focus on anything else☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
05 February, 10:54
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
Beautifully said 😊