THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Absolutely 100% Grateful!
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท
03:32 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
05 March, 10:54
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Thank you for posting this...it made my bad morning better.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jon โญTrippleโญBeamโญsoldier @staggerlee420
24 February, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 11:34
God knew we had the fight and drive in us. He chose wisely and intentionally. He knew we could handle the truth and will help the others when they learn of the evil. It has humbled me, led me to appreciate more, reconnect with Father God, and gave many of us our life purpose. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Biznitch โ˜€๏ธVibesโ˜€๏ธ donated @Biznitch
24 February, 10:48
Amen

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 February, 11:34
some of us did this emotional journey alone. some triggers. sobs. prayers. unbelief from others. but kept hanging in. believing in our president, the Plan, cause we knew in our hearts the Truth. we just knew. it takes all kinds of warriors. TY God for the message in my spirit in 2015 to cover this president in prayer. the warrior kind. it.has been my greatest honor

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 February, 07:47
We should all cherrish, and never let this happen again! Remove Evil! Time to embrace God Almighty!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 February, 05:28
Indeed. On Twitter I would call DOQ the dmartest guy there . Honor he followed me .

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 February, 07:23
We are children scattered on our lots. We are Rising with the Holy Spirit.

Jim French @Circuitriders
10 February, 06:50
I was born for such a time as this!! Praise God, WWG1WGA..

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
10 February, 06:48
Amen!

Bella Libre @AussieChick
10 February, 04:36
Absolutely, I use to ask, why me,out of all my Family and Friends,I stand alone.Then I realised I was chosen with the task of helping them from the fall out of disclosures.I have tried to wake them up but I get such pushback all the time ,I pray every day that I can succeed, in them accepting the Truth.

Aaron Porima @Spooks
10 February, 04:12
100 % correct even those close to us regardless of what you tell or show them still remain asleep we have definitely been chosen.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
10 February, 03:09
Amen thank you Jesus ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 February, 01:43
Do some digging on yourself.....answers are there I think... :)

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 February, 01:25
๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ™ always thankful!!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
09 February, 10:42
So grateful! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Blessed!!

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
09 February, 10:40
Amen. Amen. Amen. โค๏ธ. Sharing love light and Christ Consciousness to all.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
09 February, 10:23
Amen

Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
08 February, 11:09
Blessed to be an American, blessed to be a true Patriot willing to die for my country and President, respect our Military and honor our veterans. Thank u for letting me be on this crazy ride. God bless! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

American Girl @Americangirl
08 February, 10:43
Whoa the #'s! Been seeing great ones this morningโฃ

Paula Goble @Palala3
06 February, 01:35
so very grateful and blessed

06 February, 08:00
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
we totally are ๐Ÿ™‚

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
05 February, 10:43
I am as well. I am very clear in my spirit that this awareness is a miraculous gift. Even though its tough, hard to digest, hard to fathom info. i have thrown my whole being into discovering. Interesting that I have been very weepy lately. (something that is unusual for me) Its not fear, its not sadness, its a deep spiritual knowing of what is happening and what is coming our way. I cant explain it.๐Ÿ’•

05 February, 10:54
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
Beautifully said ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
08 February, 10:59
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
This is totally how I feel. I am also weepy but with such joy just knowing what I know now its also with the realization that so much about my life makes sense to me now. I see why so many songs and movies touched me. My husband would tease me that I was so obsessed with them. It all makes sense mow. Its just hard because I see connections in everything all the time. Hard to focus on anything elseโ˜บ๏ธ