THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
05 February, 03:32
Absolutely 100% Grateful!
🇱🇷⭐️🇱🇷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
05 February, 10:43
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I am as well. I am very clear in my spirit that this awareness is a miraculous gift. Even though its tough, hard to digest, hard to fathom info. i have thrown my whole being into discovering. Interesting that I have been very weepy lately. (something that is unusual for me) Its not fear, its not sadness, its a deep spiritual knowing of what is happening and what is coming our way. I cant explain it.💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
This is totally how I feel. I am also weepy but with such joy just knowing what I know now its also with the realization that so much about my life makes sense to me now. I see why so many songs and movies touched me. My husband would tease me that I was so obsessed with them. It all makes sense mow. Its just hard because I see connections in everything all the time. Hard to focus on anything else☺️
10:59 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ginie1699 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lighthouse 1699, click on at the bottom under it