CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 October, 01:56
If 70 percent of twitter employees are getting fired, and many of them are bots, then that means twitter had a large part of the employees are just ghost employees.

Thousands were fake employees and they really did not exist, but they were on the payroll. So who pocketed that money? Did it all go to the deep state? Or to CIA? Who got the money? Follow the money.

Dorsey knows.

Mr T knows.

Elon knows.

Q knows.

McAfee knows.

I want to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Hmmmm…. I’m sensing a pattern!
02:32 PM - Oct 31, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
31 October, 07:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
they must be getting desperate for cash sources if they are on the take from the IRS .. i imagine they cant survive to much longer with a dwindling flow of revenue sources ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 October, 07:47
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I assume that’s why my email is full. Politicians asking for money!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
31 October, 07:28
Didn't Juan report that the IRS was incorporated in Puerto Rico?

Sounds like foreign interference in our election.🧐

Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 October, 03:25
ARE THERE ANY DEMOCRATS THAT "ARE NOT" CORRUPT.

a) NO
b) Nope
c) Hell No
d) ALL of the Above

😎

Ragia HRH @HRH
31 October, 03:55
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
We know not all the Republicans good, either.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 October, 02:37
woah...that totally is wrong!

I would love to see someone from the IRS get arrested.

31 October, 02:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ditto

13:10 10/31
11.3. 11.3

https://conspiracydailyupd...