CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
If 70 percent of twitter employees are getting fired, and many of them are bots, then that means twitter had a large part of the employees are just ghost employees.

Thousands were fake employees and they really did not exist, but they were on the payroll. So who pocketed that money? Did it all go to the deep state? Or to CIA? Who got the money? Follow the money.

Dorsey knows.

Mr T knows.

Elon knows.

Q knows.

McAfee knows.

I want to know.
01:56 PM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 October, 06:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
good job cm!!!
never thought about that..
yes..i want to know also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
31 October, 03:05
Its astonishing how much organizations and people are involved in the world-wide-web-of-corruption.
The percentage will be amazing!

At the same time it seems difficult to leave that evil circuit... not to be jealous on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
31 October, 02:56
I'm sure Twitter has/had one of these Portals as well.

Special Portal To Flag And Censor Facebook Posts Still Open To Government Officials

https://www.tampafp.com/sp...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 October, 06:51
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
hey elon?
are ya gonna close this?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 October, 02:55

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
31 October, 02:32
Hmmmm…. I’m sensing a pattern!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
31 October, 07:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Didn't Juan report that the IRS was incorporated in Puerto Rico?

Sounds like foreign interference in our election.🧐

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
31 October, 07:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
they must be getting desperate for cash sources if they are on the take from the IRS .. i imagine they cant survive to much longer with a dwindling flow of revenue sources ..

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 October, 02:25
Excellent point! I would like to know, too. No doubt many would!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
31 October, 02:05
I thought the majority of bots were fake regular users, to prop up their Leftist stooges on there to make them look more popular than they really are?

I wonder if that's why a ton of "High follower" bluecheck Lefties are planning to leave, before their true popularity is revealed.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 October, 02:11
I worked for someone once that had a ghost employee on the books for a year, but I did not find out until after it was all said and done because he got sued and we all found out through the grapevine.

The issue is that you have to deal with the IRS, who wants their cut of the ghost employee's income. But if the ghost employee never pays or files their income tax, (or never tries to get a refund) then it comes into the light.

So someone at twitter has to be doing crimes if they have any ghost employees on the books. But the money trail can be followed, unless the IRS knows and is part of the criminal syndicate and they just look the other way.

Juts like they do with the Clinton crime syndicate, and the Biden crime family. They look the other way, while they chase us for an extra red cent.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 October, 02:12
Yes, you are right about the bots who are fake twitter users.

But I think twitter has some fake employees also. Like CIA kickbacks or something.