CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 October, 01:56
If 70 percent of twitter employees are getting fired, and many of them are bots, then that means twitter had a large part of the employees are just ghost employees.

Thousands were fake employees and they really did not exist, but they were on the payroll. So who pocketed that money? Did it all go to the deep state? Or to CIA? Who got the money? Follow the money.

Dorsey knows.

Mr T knows.

Elon knows.

Q knows.

McAfee knows.

I want to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
I thought the majority of bots were fake regular users, to prop up their Leftist stooges on there to make them look more popular than they really are?

I wonder if that's why a ton of "High follower" bluecheck Lefties are planning to leave, before their true popularity is revealed.
02:05 PM - Oct 31, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 October, 02:12
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Yes, you are right about the bots who are fake twitter users.

But I think twitter has some fake employees also. Like CIA kickbacks or something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
31 October, 02:26
Great point you make!

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
31 October, 02:50
This is the first Ive heard if ghost employees. Interesting. If true, follow that money.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 October, 02:11
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
I worked for someone once that had a ghost employee on the books for a year, but I did not find out until after it was all said and done because he got sued and we all found out through the grapevine.

The issue is that you have to deal with the IRS, who wants their cut of the ghost employee's income. But if the ghost employee never pays or files their income tax, (or never tries to get a refund) then it comes into the light.

So someone at twitter has to be doing crimes if they have any ghost employees on the books. But the money trail can be followed, unless the IRS knows and is part of the criminal syndicate and they just look the other way.

Juts like they do with the Clinton crime syndicate, and the Biden crime family. They look the other way, while they chase us for an extra red cent.