Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 11:38
How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 October, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Chemistry, baby, chemistry! Didn't hurt that Adam was a fig farmer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
01 November, 04:32
Eve was made of Adams RIB bone and FLESH. God chose the rib bone as a symbol that Eve was equal to him. Side by side. Not below him, and not above him.
This is what "Bone of my bone, Flesh of my flesh" means. Each one of us has Gods DNA. It all started with God. God created Adam by breathing His Spirit into dust.
God told Adam "Let US make man in OUR own image according to our likeness" Adam and Eve procreated the world. Unfortunately, Adam turned against his own flesh and blood. His own Bride.
Jesus, the "2nd Adam" came to save humanity from the evil and destruction brought upon us from the sins of the garden. We are all God's Bride and unlike Adam, He will not forsake us.

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
19 December, 07:22
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
my understanding of The Word is that when God said lets create them in our image, He was speaking to Jesus and The Holy Spirit who are God 3 in 1 and have always existed.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
31 October, 12:42

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
31 October, 07:54
No. Eve was made from Adams Baculum....penis bone.
This is why male humans are one of the few mammals that do not have a baculum bone and why scripture says "they become one flesh" during intercourse.

Like it or not ladies

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 October, 11:07
this reminds me of a Hollywood actor telling a girl he wanted to eat her rib when they were intimate... it freaked her out then she found out he is from a family who is into cannibalism.....

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 October, 08:04

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 October, 07:47
Hebrew: Then the man said, "This one at last Is bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh. This one shall be called Woman, For from man was she taken." Greek: And Adam said, "Now this is bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh, she will be called 'woman' because she was taken from out of her husband."...from Genesis 2:23...
223? 322!
The enemy of mankind is jealous of mankind because God loves mankind. Meanwhile the Fallen Angels are chained forever. Even Enoch petitioning God for their release was not able to release them. They want to be mankind. 322 is a perversion of Truth Thats all they've got ...pervert and twist truth. They are unable to create. etc etc etc 😑

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 October, 07:43
There are two accounts of Creation in the Bible. In Genesis 2, God fashioned Eve from Adam’s rib as a separate being to be his companion.

Genesis 2
…but for the man there was not found a helper fit for him. 21 So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh; 22 and the rib which the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.

Genesis 1
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.”

I don’t know what changes [they] made to the Bible — what I do know, is that God, as Creator, made the rules, and no one but Him can change them.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 October, 07:23
I know this can be much for some people...
But...
If we are living in A Matrix and we really are the cattle... Be fruitful...More food for...Masters...?

30 October, 07:40
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
A matrix is described in the dictionary as "the environment in which something is developed." In some cases, it is synonymous with another better known and more frequently used word, "womb." The womb is the perfect matrix for the development of a baby.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 October, 07:18
I find it highly likely that Eve was created first. A women's body has the ability to self reproduce, by simply changing one ovary into a teste.

30 October, 08:04
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
🤣

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
30 October, 06:50
God brought the animals to Adam to name- Among them no suitable helper was found. He saw they were reproducing but there was no one for Him to reproduce with. Adam knew how it worked from watching the animals. Read the account in Genesis 2

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
30 October, 06:16
BEAR=26

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
30 October, 05:37

30 October, 07:37
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Adam's blood wasnt red until God gave him "skins" to cover himself...

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
30 October, 05:24
Depends from what side of the ribcage she came from
Position matters you know & rib size too 😉

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 October, 05:17
the ribs protect the lungs or the “breath”.
the word “pneuma” comes to mind here.
holy spirit/breath of life

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
30 October, 04:21
The word was tsela which simplly means side in Hebrew, its not specific to a rib. Many believe it the baculum was what was used to create woman which just so happens to be missing in human males.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 October, 04:27
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Tsela? - well that's awkward.

Not Important @Notimportant
30 October, 05:22
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
uh ...rot etymoogy of the word rib...go deeper ...pie root *rebh or in Slovenian *rebjan which was "abhilash....wow , not just rib 🤯

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 October, 03:45
Timestamp = Q Post 1202 (two versions)

NOTE: Q Post 1202 with the image of Pepe changed after a few seconds to a Palm Tree. I was unable to capture the entire image with palm tree for some reason. I have seen this happen on many posts, but was never able to capture Pepe until today.

Gematria:
https://web2.gematrix.org/...

Nikola Tesla Deal With Me - 219
Kek Superiority Q
Digital Dollar Disaster
The Last Reformation
A Date That No Man Knows
Yahweh Is Not Jahuwah
Religion Is Going Away
I Am The Reincarnation Of A

Q Post 219 below

Q Post 1202’s other possibilities:

Q Post 12 below

Q Post 2 - https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2...
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.

Q Post 4 below

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
30 October, 03:10
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 October, 02:33
IMHO I believe that the whole story is not told. Jeezz thanks King James for nothing. The whole story in actuality is about cannibalism & eating the forbidden fruit = God's Children
cannibals = our enemies
I'm not coexisting with any pedivores or pedophiles.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 October, 03:59
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
always thought this due to “be fruitful”… once I connected some dots was thinking hmmmm is this about adrenochrome?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 October, 02:30
Probanly another fake story & where the slang term “boner” came from.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
30 October, 02:16
B-E-A-R coupled with all those cat videos (dead cat bounce) makes me think we should be watching the stock market. 🤔
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
30 October, 02:08

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
30 October, 02:06

arba happihr @arba
30 October, 02:03

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
30 October, 02:02
"A closer inspection of the rib or curve that was metaphysically removed from Adam reveals the answer to a mystery. We know that a rib is in the shape of a curve. What is the mystery of this curve? Sound vibrations are waves that have crests and troughs. When these crests and troughs are studied they take on the form of a curve; they curve up (crest) and then they curve down (trough). Sound waves are diagrammed as curves on a graph. A visual example is a stone dropped in water. The water forms ripples, or crests and troughs radiating from all sides.

The mystery of the curve is not that a physical rib was removed from Adam, but that the feminine vibration was separated from the masculine vibration for the purpose of interactive companionship between the two vibrations."

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1...

Karen Walker @coachkaren
30 October, 02:25
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
Now this makes the most sense to me

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 October, 02:02
My fiance (maybe I should just call her “wifey” like some of you do because I’m not marrying into the state as of now), really gets off poking me in the ribs. She thinks it’s hilarious and feels an incessant need to do so. Being I react so much lol.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
30 October, 02:03
Didn’t Adam have his own language.

I think your Questions have many other questions needing to be understood before drawing a conclusion. There’s alot to it.

Been trying to figure these Allegory out for years.

The story of the Sumerian garden of Eden tells a similar creation story but much different on how we gained the capability/awareness of reproduction.

30 October, 01:57
God told them to be fruitful and multiply....among some other important instructions.
All given to Adam before the fal. That is when Adam and Eve had direct connection to God, and were aware of a lot more than men are these days..
Genesis is a great place to start.

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 October, 01:56
Weighed with a Feather
Birds have Feathers
tweet tweet

memes matter @NoComment
30 October, 01:49
I always thought this was metaphores written by old timers