Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 11:38
How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 October, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Chemistry, baby, chemistry! Didn't hurt that Adam was a fig farmer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 12:02
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
But wasn't Eve Adams Rib?

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
Eve was made of Adams RIB bone and FLESH. God chose the rib bone as a symbol that Eve was equal to him. Side by side. Not below him, and not above him.
This is what "Bone of my bone, Flesh of my flesh" means. Each one of us has Gods DNA. It all started with God. God created Adam by breathing His Spirit into dust.
God told Adam "Let US make man in OUR own image according to our likeness" Adam and Eve procreated the world. Unfortunately, Adam turned against his own flesh and blood. His own Bride.
Jesus, the "2nd Adam" came to save humanity from the evil and destruction brought upon us from the sins of the garden. We are all God's Bride and unlike Adam, He will not forsake us.
04:32 AM - Nov 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
19 December, 07:22
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
my understanding of The Word is that when God said lets create them in our image, He was speaking to Jesus and The Holy Spirit who are God 3 in 1 and have always existed.