Doug from Canada @DougT
"We are at War With The Bar" ASTOUNDING !!! 12 HRS / LEGAL SYSTEM LIES !!!

“By David Straights... FULL SERIES IN ONE POST ASTOUNDING !!!!!!! and fantastically explained truths about how we have been basically sold, traded, scammed, enslaved and much much more since birth... The Lies !!!!! are incredible and if you don’t watch this you will miss some of the best information of the biggest lies you can imagine about how the courts and legal system are completely corrupt to you since BIRTH !!!!! Don’t watch if you don’t want to know real truth !!!!! David Straights series on this is the most fantastic thing I have seen in a long long time. Will RED PILL YOU LIKE NO OTHER SERIES on the internet... PLEASE WATCH ALL 1-10 series here in one video !!!!”

https://rumble.com/vzz6me-...
07:14 AM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
31 October, 11:26
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
seems full of shit to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
30 October, 01:51
Thanks for sharing this! I went to one of David's conferences in April - he and his wife, Bonni, are amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
30 October, 12:47
Why again does he hate Abraham Lincoln?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 October, 12:14
David and Straight are both fitting words with him.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
30 October, 07:36
The central bank #cabal really did a number on the world! I hope & pray that the younger generation are strong enough & willing to fight for themselves & their children. 🙏

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 October, 07:35
I've watched this and then gone back and watched again. Have a 'Judge' in my circle of friends and it is interesting to hear him talk after learning about how words matter.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
30 October, 07:30
I've listened to him for awhile now and really love his series, it's eye opening!! TFS