Doug from Canada @DougT
30 October, 07:14
"We are at War With The Bar" ASTOUNDING !!! 12 HRS / LEGAL SYSTEM LIES !!!

“By David Straights... FULL SERIES IN ONE POST ASTOUNDING !!!!!!! and fantastically explained truths about how we have been basically sold, traded, scammed, enslaved and much much more since birth... The Lies !!!!! are incredible and if you don’t watch this you will miss some of the best information of the biggest lies you can imagine about how the courts and legal system are completely corrupt to you since BIRTH !!!!! Don’t watch if you don’t want to know real truth !!!!! David Straights series on this is the most fantastic thing I have seen in a long long time. Will RED PILL YOU LIKE NO OTHER SERIES on the internet... PLEASE WATCH ALL 1-10 series here in one video !!!!”

https://rumble.com/vzz6me-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
I've listened to him for awhile now and really love his series, it's eye opening!! TFS
07:30 AM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSpeers1209 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leslie Speers, click on at the bottom under it