Serah Oceane ā™” @QueenEsther
#prayerteam šŸ™
I have a quick prayer request as I go into work today, I'm submitting my resignation due to the workplace becoming hostile and dangerous for myself. I've been bullied because of my faith, I've had my words twisted and manipulated into a sick game of telephone so they can sit back and laugh as I have to explain and defend myself and now the most recent, my mgmt has scheduled me to train a new guy, he openly admits he's a meth head who was just recently released from prison and also openly admitted he was violent in there. I no longer feel safe, all signs point to, time to leave! So if anyone sees this and feels a nudge to pray thank you! Pray I find a job to replace this one quickly. I'm aiming for something work from home so I can do it and my artwork. šŸ°ā˜•šŸ¤
05:55 AM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Iā€™m no one @Iam4truth
31 October, 01:56
In response Serah Oceane ā™” to her Publication
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
31 October, 12:23
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
31 October, 04:41
Prayers on their way to you now Serah. I admire and am encouraged by your actions. Standing up for your faith and sacrificing your job is what being a good Christian is all about. I have no doubt in my mind that you will find a new/better job and the mere thought of your old job/colleagues will be just a distant memory.
DIVINE PROVIDENCE, just as God looks after the birds in the air he too will look after you as you are worth more than the birds.
Much love and respect to you Serah
God bless

31 October, 07:27
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤ Thank you very much! I pray I can continue to make good choices and set a good examples for others.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
31 October, 12:14
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
30 October, 08:41
šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøāœļø

Judy Link @Jlink333
30 October, 06:36
praying that God guides you, Beautiful Angel!šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ’–

Flora Kylee @FloraKylee
30 October, 06:40
In response Judy Link to her Publication
Iā€™ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i canā€™t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detailā€¦ā€¦.šŸ”„I highly recommend to everyone to applyā€¦šŸ”„

====ā–ŗā–ŗā–ŗ http://Www.TopCityPay.com

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
30 October, 06:33
šŸ™

Ville PƤtiƤlƤ @VilleP
30 October, 06:33
Prayers for you Serah šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ May God give you strenght to go through this and keep you safe šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–āœØāœØāœØ

30 October, 08:46
In response Ville PƤtiƤlƤ to his Publication
Thank you very much! šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤

Selah 321 @Selah
30 October, 06:08
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ•Š

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 October, 06:04
šŸ™ Try to work from home, sending...

God Wins donated @GR2021
30 October, 06:02
When you act upon your instincts, doors open that you never knew were there and life blossoms. God provides. Saying a prayer for you.ā¤ļø

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 October, 05:55
šŸ™

arba happihr @arba
30 October, 05:52
Hurry call HR report your concerns. Call work and speak with your overseer. explain . Feel safe most of all.
Sending prayer
šŸ™šŸ’ž
Dear God and Angel please protection

30 October, 08:43
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Well I found out today the guy was forcefully removed by the cops so he no longer works there so at least the girls up there are safe again. šŸ˜…

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
30 October, 05:49
Praying for you! ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 October, 05:47
sending prayers. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 October, 04:51
Praying that you find the perfect job. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ Find something that you love so you don't work another day in your life. What state are you in?

30 October, 08:45
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I was doing that with this coffee shop job, loved the place, the people I work with and for, there's just some bad eggs in there that have ruined it and mgmt refuses to terminate so I'm removing myself from the toxic work environment.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 October, 04:21
āœØšŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»āœØšŸ’–šŸ’«

ECM Arizona @EM5793
30 October, 04:16
ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 October, 03:52
113 replies 109 shares 278 hearts....God and the anons are with you.! šŸ™

31 October, 07:29
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Most definitely! My jaw dropped seeing I was floored by the response I recieved! God is surely with us here on AU šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 October, 03:23
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ for you Serah
When itā€™s toxic itā€™s time to say goodbye #badenergy
Sending positive vibes šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 October, 03:21
šŸ™šŸ’›šŸ™

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
30 October, 03:20
šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ™šŸ˜˜šŸ™šŸ’œšŸ’œ

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 October, 03:17
Best wishes & hopes that this goes smoothly & you find a job that totally fulfills you ā¤ļø

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 October, 03:17
šŸ™What would you like to do?? I find my prayers are more effective when I am specific.. Happens to me all the time.. Praying to pay bills like truck payment.. Phone rings and its a job, bid comes out exactly to the penny truck payment... (I laugh and say God not even a little extra for gas??) His reply, be more specific.šŸ™šŸ˜‡
~~
What state are you in?? I have 2 businesses that I am looking to expand.

31 October, 07:38
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
I'm in PA, preferably I'd like to do something art related. I know this isn't always possible particularly now, there isn't a high demand for creativity lately šŸ˜… so something work from home is best that way I can keep earning even if the art isn't selling.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
31 October, 07:58
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Much respect for you, Sigis. šŸ˜‰

Praying via Spirit AND taking action in the natural by offering a job. This is one great example of the tangible "hands and feet" of Jesus in motion.

Specific prayers.......yes ;)))

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 October, 03:16
God bless you Serah. He is leading you through it all. He is always with you. Your decision is not random. It is Godā€™s perfect timing. You will work from home and love your life. šŸ™šŸ’•

31 October, 02:05
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I'm affirming and manifesting this timeline now! šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 October, 03:11
Hope it all went well. Just seeing this, but praying! God sure is showing you it's time to leave. Praying for a new job to come very soon.šŸ™ā¤ļø

31 October, 07:40
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I had been talking about leaving for a while but didn't pull the trigger stayed longer than I should have and God escalated the signs to get my attention lol! Hint recieved I'm outta there! šŸ™šŸ¤

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
30 October, 03:11
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ•Š

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 October, 03:10
šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ¤—šŸ•ŠļøDear Heavenly Father, please watch over Serene as she resigns from her job, because of not feeling safe there. Please guide her and help her find the right job for her. She needs Your protection, support, guidance, wisdom, strength, courage, and love to see her through. Give her the pathway that leads to the door of her next job. Please let her know, that You are with her, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ¤—šŸ•Šļø

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
30 October, 03:10
šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
30 October, 02:53
Prayers sent friend šŸ™šŸ™