Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 October, 05:55
#prayerteam 🙏
I have a quick prayer request as I go into work today, I'm submitting my resignation due to the workplace becoming hostile and dangerous for myself. I've been bullied because of my faith, I've had my words twisted and manipulated into a sick game of telephone so they can sit back and laugh as I have to explain and defend myself and now the most recent, my mgmt has scheduled me to train a new guy, he openly admits he's a meth head who was just recently released from prison and also openly admitted he was violent in there. I no longer feel safe, all signs point to, time to leave! So if anyone sees this and feels a nudge to pray thank you! Pray I find a job to replace this one quickly. I'm aiming for something work from home so I can do it and my artwork. 🍰☕🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it