American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
I need prayer warriors πŸ™. My mom informed me she got both the booster and the flue shot (senior extra potent) the same day last week. She has been dizzy ever since. She thinks im crazy and wonders where I get my news from... Im scared πŸ˜”
07:57 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
29 October, 10:13
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I cannot thank everybody enough for the outpouring of prayers from all of you! My Mom is supposed to be coming over tomorrow I am going to do my best to convince her to detoxify herself. I pray she doesn't turn around and leave πŸ˜” and I pray it doesn't turn into an argument between the two of us I try to keep the subject gentle well informing her at the same time.. Lets pray tomorrow goes okay and she's willing to listen ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 October, 03:42
Heavenly Father,
I pray for our friend's mother and may her health be better and stronger than ever because of You and Your Miracle Healing.
Please ease anxiety and replace it with calm and peace.
Let them know everything is possible through Jesus Christ.
Open the eyes of the blind so they can see the danger in vaccines.
May those who deny our good intentions know we do it out of love
Ask and you shall receive and Lord we ask this family have much more time together in love and cherished memories.
Let no weapons prosper against them.
Let Your Will Be Done.
In The Name of Jesus, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
29 October, 03:26
Praying i Jesus Christs name❀️Try and fuel your fear into prayers and hold on to Jesus in these trying times
Thank You God for your DNA in AMPs mom that burst the vaxx out(!) if its not placebos, may many vaxx be whitehat vaxx
Never give up, make hydroxychloroquine, give her zinc and Nac, 1000 mg c vits,d vits, magnesium, applecidervinegar,salt water thingy VK does, everything! ivermectine, make her take it all, c60, what else guys? the one starting with an F(?)

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 October, 03:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 October, 03:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 October, 03:18
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 October, 03:08
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
29 October, 01:50
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 October, 01:50
πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ™

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 October, 01:49

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 October, 12:00
πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ#PrayerTeamπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

Pink Totter @Totter
29 October, 11:53
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 October, 11:51
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 October, 11:22
πŸ˜”
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 October, 11:19
im praying for your momβ€β€β€πŸ™ and praying for you and all your family ❀

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 October, 11:18
my boyfriends mom....
same thing
dizzy
apparently tests show NOTHING wrong

arba happihr @arba
29 October, 11:27
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
IMO
God's Angels are updating/upgrading our DNA
Dizzy is a side effect. IMO
Stay home and be patient until feeling subsides
I could barely walk yesterday due to heavy dizziness
Today is a much better day. I am embracing this experience
Ismael Perez shared we humans are upgrading DNA.
I'm praying
I will upgrade and be with those who are kind, loving, honest, and mind like as I
Come on Solar flash Help We humans out!☺️
Prayers of safety are sent your way.

πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
29 October, 10:58
Praying the Armor of God in and around you and your mother, and healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Love Life @FullwithHope
29 October, 03:32
πŸ§‘πŸ™πŸ™

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
29 October, 03:26
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 October, 03:11
πŸ™

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 October, 03:03
May God the Father cover you both with His Loving Hands. πŸ™

Nada ... @Nada
29 October, 03:01
πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 October, 03:00
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’«

Kari Slawson @kbritt
29 October, 12:55
πŸ™

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
28 October, 11:26
i had to give my mom the talk before the first shot she heard me out but decided to take it. i had to make peace with that which i did. i did ask her to pray To our Heavenly Father to bless the vax which we did she has had all the shots accept the booster which she fells she doesn’t need she never got covid and hasn’t been sick this whole time she is 80. i believe in the power of pray and if you ask God to bless it he will. There are passages in the Bible about unclean to clean this is how believe 100%. We are created in the image of God our bodies can do amazing things. No man made substance can out do what God created period. i humbly ask our Heavenly Father to lay his healing hands upon your mother and send Angels to comfort her. i pray in Jesus name. Amen

28 October, 11:52
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
I have had the talk many times. My step father whom I love more than words can say first told me "if Fauci says to take the shot I'm taking the shot". it literally broke me... If I say more then a few gentle words they will argue and it will and has fractured our relationship... I can only say so much while preserving it. They watch msnbc 24/7 and can not brake free from the matrix.. I am trying and praying hard πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Thank you β™₯️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 October, 08:57
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 October, 08:50
I give my mom the covid protocol any time she has symptoms of getting sick. Quercetin, C, Zinc and D3. She doesn’t like taking them but she is not a fan of being sick, she is also vaxxed, covid and flu