Sista Sue @SC18835410
There has been a huge rash of people needeing their appendix removed in our area. When I had surgery in June of this year, there were 3 other people in at the same time for it, plus 3 other people off work for the same at my place of monetary imprisonment where I work. Since then we have had 3 more people in just my departments alone go out for appendectomies and another just went out yesterday. WTF is up with this?
EMFs?! I know most of these people were unvaxxed. At least in terms of what we know to be vaccines.
What are they hitting us with?
Way too many to be a mere coincidence! 🧐
12:09 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 October, 08:42
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
what about the towers in your area?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 October, 09:00
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
There are none super close to my home, but yes at work we have 3 towers very close and they updated the wifi for “better coverage!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 October, 10:36
1 CUP BONE BROTH SOUP 3 X DAY DO A COLON CLEANS AND TAKE A PROBIOTIC THAT HAS TO BE REFRIGERATED.. IVE DONE MY CLEANS WITH STRICT DIET BEEF BONE SOUP IVE HAD TO START TAKING IVERMECTIN AGAIN WHICH WILL KILL OFF WHAT EVER IS ATTACKING THE APPENDIX BUT PROBIOTICS IS VERY IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME FROM WHAT IM READING HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A DIET CLEANS PROTACAL DM ME

Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 October, 07:10
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Thank you!!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 October, 09:21
And gallbladders! So many of my friends have had to had them removed soon after they got the smoothie.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 October, 11:37
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
My Aunt was supposed to get hers taking out and just found this a.m. her whole body is ate up with Cancer. She was fine before jab.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 October, 08:55
The COVID jab is destroying the immune system. The appendix help with the production of the correct bacteria to ward off sickness and infections. They more than likely have a parasite causing the illness.

Even though they might have been unvaxxed, they might not have been if the meat they ate was vaxxed. You need to walk the store with a magnet in your hand and palm the meat before you buy it. If they can't get the vax in us by asking us, they are forcing it on us in the food supply.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
29 October, 07:20
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
And the air & water. China's just come out advertising an aerosol version of the Covid jab. They want us all poisoned.

American Girl @Americangirl
27 October, 08:36
we arent even supposed to have appendices. there are human bing born without them now. they were for digesting roughage that wasnt easily prepared as now.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 October, 10:41
In response American Girl to her Publication
THE APPENDIX IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT THEY ALWAYS SAY IST ISNT IBECAUSE YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT . IT HOUSE ALL OF THE GOOD BACTERIA NEED TO DIGEST FOOD AND KEEP IT MOVING DOWN THE LINE BETTER TO TAKE CARE OF IT NOW BEFORE IT HAS TO BE REMOVED IDK NEVER HEARD OF SOME BEING BORN WITHOUT IT BUT WHO KNOW THESE DAYS WHAT THE CAUSE WOULD BE

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 October, 06:41
I blame our food supply, gallbladders are taken out more than appendixs, according to my doctor when I had mine out.

Cam Mac @campmac111
27 October, 05:05
My first thoughts are, sadly, that the doctors are misdiagnosing. However, that's just me. I am highly suspicious of most doctors and hospitals.

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
27 October, 05:02
My daughter was about to get hers removed but Drs here prescribed antibiotics and now she is ok. She is 16.
During covid, Doctors were not doing surgeries when kids were covid positive, so they decided to treat them with antibiotics and wait until a better time. To their surprise, the kids got better and didn't need the surgeries. only 30% came back after a year. So, my daughter only had the antib. Thank God. By the way, she is unvax.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
28 October, 08:23
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
I had to have mine removed because it was leaking out sepsis. I had to have antibiotics for 9 days. I had it out at age 8. 21 years later, i'm still going strong 💖

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 October, 04:57
How about chem trails and what is in water and food ?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 04:58
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Could very well be! we get hit with Chemtrails here almost daily!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 October, 04:27
we know a father and son that got them removed with in a week of each other, both unvaxxed. This was 8 months ago and we joked thst it must be something in the water👀

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 October, 02:59
My sister-in-law had hers removed after her third shot.

I also recall nurses tweeting about a rise in the surgeries after the shots.

The latest research says it's where the body manufactures its own probiotics to repopulate the gut with during times of infectious attacks on the body. It's a part of our immune system.

The colon is the largest organ of the lymph system, which is the water-cleansing treatment plant for the body. Kidneys filter blood. Colon filters water. *cough keep it clean with oxy powder *cough

If the jab was designed to weaken and destroy the immune system, programming it to attack the appendix would make sense.

If the jabbed and those shed on have the replicating synthetic nanofibers, that rubbery stuff morticians are finding clogging arteries, maybe it is clogging the appendix and it gets inflamed.

At the metaphysical level, appendicitis is related to FEAR that jams the flow of joy in life.

Pray for the jabbed.
🙏💛🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 October, 03:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
and this is supposed to be just part of the movie, otherwise where would the military be?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 October, 03:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have a family member that had emergency gall badder surgery this year. I believe they've had 3 shots. They mentioned they knew someone else that had the same surgery around the same time and they thought that was odd.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
27 October, 02:57
Moldy workplace?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 03:05
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
It’s a good thought but I don’t believe that is the issue.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 October, 02:40
Sista Sue this is horrible news stopping at this moment to send prayers filled with healing love and light to everyone who has been poisoned by the vaccines and by the government worldwide Amen

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 02:47
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Thank you Julie! ❤️

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
27 October, 02:37
Do u think they r being honest w u about being vaxxed?? Even the most closeted person in the world has to have had some info on the vaxx cross their path at some point in time by now.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 02:54
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
I do believe some that I know that say they are unvaxxed truely have not had it. I am unvaxxed as well unless they hit me while I was under without my knowledge, but definitely unvaxxed before surgery.
The water supply did cross my mind as well!!

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
27 October, 06:39
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
My stepson says he is unvaxxed, because he knows how we feel about it. But during the time you couldn't fly without one, he flew down to Vegas with his girlfriend. He said he didn't need it. And the job he was working at, he said they didn't require it, but I know someone else who turned down a job with the same company at the same site because they required it. So I suspect he got it and just isn't telling.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 October, 02:17
Niece in UK had emergency appendix surgery a few months ago.
Vaxxed

Ali Beth @Albeth7
27 October, 02:13
our tiny town had 2 in one week. one was a 2nd grader. i think both were vaxxed

... Fighter @Fighter
27 October, 02:13

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
27 October, 01:52
Do you have city water?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 02:49
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
Yes but I don’t drink it or use for cooking!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
27 October, 01:32
The REAL Function of Appendix Explained by Dr. Berg - YouTube

For more info on health-related topics, go here: https://bit.ly/2UW7vM6Take Dr. Berg's Advanced Evaluation Quiz: http://bit.ly/EvalQuizTake Dr. Berg's Free K...

Soul Shine @soulshine
27 October, 02:30
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing. That is the first time I heard that scar tissue from appendix removal could correlate with right knee pain by impeding on the associated nerves. Myofascial release can be a benefit by helping to release those adhesions.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 October, 02:59
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Very helpful. I have the scar tissue and right hip pain so will try this even tnough he says knee. Also did not know the appendix holds good bactetia to repopulate the colon. That’s important.

Miss. Messina @Messina
27 October, 01:09
It can be surprising
, been thinking about how they have/are removing so many body parts ,from breasts and breast tissues, hysterectomies ,appendix ,tonsils , abortions , when there is so much of a pattern, one cannot help but to think what is up with that?!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 October, 01:08
I GOT APENDIX REMOVED TWO DECADES AGO... FORTUNATELLY FOUND GOOD SAMARITAN, OLD PROFESSOR, WHICH KNOW, THAT 1% HAVE IT ON DIFERENT PLACE, THAN REST...THAT WAS MINE CASE.

WHEN THEY OPEN ME, I ALREADY HAVE BLOOD WITH FUNGUS OUT IN MINE BOWEL AREA... ONE OF SIXT "RUSH HOURS" WHEN SOMEONE ABOVE TOOK DIVINE PROTECTION OVER ME🙏🤗😇

MY GIRLFREN HAVE BROTHER DOCTOR, AND HE CONVINCE HER TO CONVINCE ME TO GO TO HOSPITAL TODAY, NOT TOMORROW... IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER MEDICAL BANALITY, BUT IF WORSENED FUCKING QUICK...

NOBODY EXACTLY KNOWZ WHY WE HAVE APENDIXES. SOME SAID, THAT IS KIND OF "LAST RESORT" FOR HELPFULL BACTERIAS, WHEN YOUR INTESTINESS LOST IT DUE TO SEVERE INFECTIONS, OTHERS SAID QUITE OPPOSITE, THAT IS THE PART, WHERE SEVERE BACTERIAS SURVIVED PURGE...

I SURVIVE WITH NICE, LIKE SHARK BITE SCAR... 😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/WFrKukFf4...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 October, 01:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 October, 12:57
VK just memtioned someone he loved having appendix out just last week, right? Coincidence?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 01:03
In response New Years Day to her Publication
If they went through the pain that I did I feel for them!! No fun at all! It has definitely made me question the medical field, and really everything, even more than I already did!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 October, 12:49
Wth? That’s crazy! Are they all ill? Acute pain? Infection? Sorry, just curious outloud.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 12:59
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Kim the ones I know about had the extreme pain localized to the right side. When I say extreme, they could have removed 2 arms and a leg and I wouldn’t have cared at the time as long as they stopped the pain. They didnt open me all the way up but put me on some strong intravenous antibiotics afterward for quite a while. Others I know were opened up due to bursting (supposedly)
I just pray they didnt pump anything else into me while I was out!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
27 October, 12:46
intuition, and empathy tells me its the vax. period

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 12:50
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Possibly Judy…but I also think about cell phone usage, how we hold our cell phones and the directional flow of radiation being emitted from them. We’re basically directing radiation right at our internal organs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 October, 12:38
Maybe we’ll finally find out what the appendix is really for? And why Doctors 💉 and Chris to take them out.