Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 12:09
There has been a huge rash of people needeing their appendix removed in our area. When I had surgery in June of this year, there were 3 other people in at the same time for it, plus 3 other people off work for the same at my place of monetary imprisonment where I work. Since then we have had 3 more people in just my departments alone go out for appendectomies and another just went out yesterday. WTF is up with this?
EMFs?! I know most of these people were unvaxxed. At least in terms of what we know to be vaccines.
What are they hitting us with?
Way too many to be a mere coincidence! 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
The COVID jab is destroying the immune system. The appendix help with the production of the correct bacteria to ward off sickness and infections. They more than likely have a parasite causing the illness.

Even though they might have been unvaxxed, they might not have been if the meat they ate was vaxxed. You need to walk the store with a magnet in your hand and palm the meat before you buy it. If they can't get the vax in us by asking us, they are forcing it on us in the food supply.
08:55 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
29 October, 07:20
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
And the air & water. China's just come out advertising an aerosol version of the Covid jab. They want us all poisoned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396