Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 12:09
There has been a huge rash of people needeing their appendix removed in our area. When I had surgery in June of this year, there were 3 other people in at the same time for it, plus 3 other people off work for the same at my place of monetary imprisonment where I work. Since then we have had 3 more people in just my departments alone go out for appendectomies and another just went out yesterday. WTF is up with this?
EMFs?! I know most of these people were unvaxxed. At least in terms of what we know to be vaccines.
What are they hitting us with?
Way too many to be a mere coincidence! 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
My sister-in-law had hers removed after her third shot.

I also recall nurses tweeting about a rise in the surgeries after the shots.

The latest research says it's where the body manufactures its own probiotics to repopulate the gut with during times of infectious attacks on the body. It's a part of our immune system.

The colon is the largest organ of the lymph system, which is the water-cleansing treatment plant for the body. Kidneys filter blood. Colon filters water. *cough keep it clean with oxy powder *cough

If the jab was designed to weaken and destroy the immune system, programming it to attack the appendix would make sense.

If the jabbed and those shed on have the replicating synthetic nanofibers, that rubbery stuff morticians are finding clogging arteries, maybe it is clogging the appendix and it gets inflamed.

At the metaphysical level, appendicitis is related to FEAR that jams the flow of joy in life.

Pray for the jabbed.
🙏💛🙏
02:59 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 October, 03:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have a family member that had emergency gall badder surgery this year. I believe they've had 3 shots. They mentioned they knew someone else that had the same surgery around the same time and they thought that was odd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 October, 03:09
and this is supposed to be just part of the movie, otherwise where would the military be?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 October, 03:27
In response James Dean to his Publication
My husband and I were just talking about that this morning, related to other things they were meant to protect us from.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 October, 10:05
In response James Dean to his Publication
I am so tired of this movie
Please lord in heaven let it END🙏

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 03:09
Great info! Thank you!
If shedding truly is a thing (and I believe it is!!) we should be praying for everyone, vaxxed or not!!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 October, 03:26
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Yes, mahalo.

I don't know why I assume the unjabbed are taking things like Nac and boron to ward off the shedding.

Praying for all to be immune to these synthetic nanofiber parasite bioweapons.

Giving thanks and praise to God for making this so. A new day is dawning. Humans are free.

🙏💛🙏