Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 12:09
There has been a huge rash of people needeing their appendix removed in our area. When I had surgery in June of this year, there were 3 other people in at the same time for it, plus 3 other people off work for the same at my place of monetary imprisonment where I work. Since then we have had 3 more people in just my departments alone go out for appendectomies and another just went out yesterday. WTF is up with this?
EMFs?! I know most of these people were unvaxxed. At least in terms of what we know to be vaccines.
What are they hitting us with?
Way too many to be a mere coincidence! 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 October, 09:21
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
And gallbladders! So many of my friends have had to had them removed soon after they got the smoothie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
My Aunt was supposed to get hers taking out and just found this a.m. her whole body is ate up with Cancer. She was fine before jab.
11:37 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
28 October, 08:29
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
OMG. I am so sorry. I am praying for both of you.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 October, 07:11
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 October, 07:27
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Still believing her Doctors