Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
This rainbow is comprised of the 63,779 cross-references in the Bible. The white bars along the bottom represent each Bible chapter, Genesis to Revelation. A cross-reference is a verse that echoes or confirms another verse. This would be amazing even if the Bible had been written by one person or at one time but the Bible was written by 40 authors over the span of 1500 years on 3 different continents.
The Bible is complex, diverse, and intricate, and yet it has one unified message: “For here is the way God loved the world—he gave his only, unique Son as a gift. So now everyone who believes in him will never perish but experience everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬
10:27 AM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
27 October, 10:26
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
your post are inspiring people My Fren 🐸
Love you unconditionally
Love Like Jesus 3
Fight Like David 6
Pray Like Esther 9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 October, 10:45
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Mirror!

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
27 October, 05:33
🌈😇🎯🕊🙏🏻✝️❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 October, 01:53
And still, he went WILLINGLY.
Just let that sink in for a minute. Or more.

No human would or even COULD do that.

With EVERYTHING THEY DID TO HIM.

Father forgive me when i sin, when i am ungrateful, prideful, when i am unloving.

Help me Father to Love more like YOU did and still DO.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 October, 01:24
this is the BEST post ever!!!!!

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
27 October, 01:48
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
💖Yup

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 October, 12:56
Beautiful!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
27 October, 12:56
Amazing post Thank Q for sharing this is 💯

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 October, 12:47
Supposedly, we‘ve had 711 (7/11?) books of the bible kept from us? Wonder how it would look with those included!

ice mtn @icemtn17
27 October, 06:17
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
The verses we currently have from the Bible are amazing. I think it would be astounding, breathtakingly Wonderful if we had all the verses to learn from.

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
27 October, 12:27
IMO, after spending over 70 years within the Biblical framework, I have come to the conclusion that The Bible has been one of the best "tools" in The Controllers Toolbox in the control of The Human Race!
Think about it, we have never received a correct translation, so who knows what it REALLY says?!! 🤔 Anglican Priest, Paul A. Wallis & Vat. Translator, Mauro Biglino are endeavoring, right now to do that very thing!! Turns out the "elohim" of the book of Genesis are a group of Higher Beings, after all it IS a plural word that has been translated in the singular as "God". Mistranslation right at the start, so who knows what the rest of it says??? 😵

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 October, 12:22
Reminds me of an @jennja post.

Julie Que @JulieQue
27 October, 02:52
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
dome… mispellings matter

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 November, 09:10
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Dome Justice?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 October, 12:14

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 October, 11:33
The whole bible start to finish, points to Jesus Christ our Savior in one way or another. It truly is a glorious book. It really comes to life in a person's heart when the truth is revealed via the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. That indwelling Spirit is obtained by faith and belief in Jesus. 😇

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 October, 11:25
Interesting image, I see a flat plane covered by a dome.

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
27 October, 11:30
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
that is a fabulous observation.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
27 October, 11:08
Amen! Amen!

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
27 October, 10:57
there is a God
He is alive
In Him we live
and we survive
from dust our God
created man
He is our God
THE GREAT I AM!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 October, 12:20
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
One of my favorite...🙌🏻

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 October, 10:57
Thank You God 🙌🙌🙌

jcrew_756 @jcrew_756
27 October, 10:52
Amen!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 October, 10:50
WOW DIRTCLOD RIGHT ON LOVE THIS ONE