Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 October, 10:27
This rainbow is comprised of the 63,779 cross-references in the Bible. The white bars along the bottom represent each Bible chapter, Genesis to Revelation. A cross-reference is a verse that echoes or confirms another verse. This would be amazing even if the Bible had been written by one person or at one time but the Bible was written by 40 authors over the span of 1500 years on 3 different continents.
The Bible is complex, diverse, and intricate, and yet it has one unified message: “For here is the way God loved the world—he gave his only, unique Son as a gift. So now everyone who believes in him will never perish but experience everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 November, 09:10
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Dome Justice?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 November, 09:36
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
👍😃🙏💥

Julie Que @JulieQue
27 October, 02:52
dome… mispellings matter

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 October, 01:39
I agree there has to be punishment. I'm not God but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...Dome Justice...WTG1THA!!! Has to happen...And it needs to be televised...Where They Go One They Go All! Now comes the PAIN!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
27 October, 12:50
did u ever warch the series “The Dome” ? i think it was on ABC or NBC. it had a few major actors in it now one is in the show about the afgan translator, the dad in that show. he was the main character.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 October, 12:55
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Stephen King’s Under the Dome?